Alcoholic

Pulling me gently through the crowd of people, Angelo lead me to the seats by the bar which was already filled with people talking among themselves. Turning, Angelo gestured to one of the stools, smiling I walked to go sit on the stool, before I did I felt Angelo's hand trail down the side of my hip sending sparks tingling up my spine.

A ghost of a smirk lined his lips as he sat opposite me, raising an eyebrow I caught his gaze making silent communication with him for several moments.

Just as I went to open my mouth to speak, the bartender came over.

"What would you like, miss?" he asked, his face full of youth as his hazel eyes gazed into mine.

I thought for a moment, idling my choices before I finally ordered a usual Island Iced Tea, it was a drink Ali and I would always drink together. Just as quickly as the words rolled from my lips, the man nodded before disappearing to get my drink, not even asking Angelo on his beverage.

Turning back to Angelo, I saw a scowl plastered on his face as he was practically shooting daggers at the bartenders back as he made my drink.

Chuckling, his gaze flickered to mine, shaking my head I took in his possessive expression.

"If look could kill Angelo, that bartender would be dead," I joked , chuckling at Angelo's jealous pout.

Resting his hand on the back of my seat he leaned in close, his breath tickling my ears.

"As he should be, but from the way your looking in that dress every man will be looking at you like that," he whispered, his sultry tones sending shudders down my spine as our eyes connected and his lips turned upwards into a sly smirk sending my heart beating at an erratic rate.

Returning with my drink , the bartender placed the drink down in front of me, seeming uncomfortable with the closeness of me and Angelo.

"Would you like to start a tab or.." he began but Angelo quickly cut him off.

"Put the rest of our drinks on my tab," he stated, his blue orbs hardening into ones of steel.

The bartender's eyes seemed to flash with recognition before he quickly nodded and rushed off.

Does he have that impact on everyone ?

Shaking my head at Angelo I began to glance around the large space, crowds of people filling every space. The bar is hundreds of conversations told in loud voices, all of them competing with the soft baritone of the jazz music that dominated the atmosphere. Some stood sipping there drinks while others flittered around, socializing with each group before quickly traveling to the next.

Turning my head around, my eyes became caught in Angelo's heated stare as it sent shivers dancing along my skin.

"What?" I asked softly after a few moments of silence.

Shaking his head, Angelo smiled to himself causing me to become curious.

Tilting my head I rose an eyebrow at him, silently asking him why he was smiling like that.

"You intrigue me, Alessa, " he answered, his eyes meeting mine and were soft once again, "I seemed to realize that you know my deepest memories yet I seem to know nothing about you."

Smiling, I sipped on my beverage, "Well, what do you want to know?" I asked, my body becoming relaxed as I become accustomed to the large groups surrounding us.

"Anything," Angelo purred, leaning forwards on the bar his eyes glimmering as my stomach did a flip.

Dear god this man...I thought as I felt a blush crawl up into my cheeks.