Dressing Up

"Oh my god!" Krys' squealed in delight as she stepped away from me, practically bursting my eardrums in the process. Giving a stiff smile, I couldn't help but giggle at her in awe expression before it become one of smirk as she continued to look me up and down.

"Well, I do say, i'm quite proud of myself," she commented smiling to herself , her index finger resting on the bottom lip in thought. Chuckling to myself I shook my head.

She would so get along with Ali, I thought to myself, a slight frown crossing my features. A quick wave of sadness passed over me as I remembered my friends smiling face, laughing at me for mistaking pink eyeliner for lipstick.

I was so caught up in my own day dream I didn't even notice Krys talking to me.

"Earth to Alessa? Come on turn around look at yourself," she said, excitement laced in her voice as her eyes glimmered with the anticipation. Nodding my head, I quickly pushed away the sad yet amusing thought before I spun around to face my unseen appearance.

Turning, a gasp escaped my mouth as I turned to face the large mirror that had been seated behind me for the past 2 and a half hours. The woman in front of me was almost not recognizable...

My hair was left down in a middle parting, while Krys' had curled it into more defined curls, adding more volume and smoothness to my dark hair. My usually dull green eyes looked bright, highlighted with a black wing of eyeliner with a touch of bronze dabbed onto my eyelids to add more definition, making my eyes stand prominent on my face. The use of light contour had gone a long way, making high cheekbones more defined along with my skin looking smooth and perfect, any small blemishes on my skin invisible.

My hand skimmed down, feeling the silky texture of my dress, a small smirk forming on my face at the feeling at I felt it sway under my touch. The red off the shoulder dress starting with a nice plunge, showing some cleavage, but leaving some to the imagination. The dress clung to every curve of my body, feeling like a silky second skin. Travelling my eyes downwards the dress also had a long slit on it, showing off my long toned leg. My look finished off with a simple pair of nude heels, while two gold rings sat on my fingers and a long thin long golden chain hung just between my breasts.

Twirling, I felt a large grin spread across my face as excitement bloomed in my mind. Giggling, I leapt in Krys's arms, hugging her tight. "Thank you so much Krys! How can I ever thank you?!" I exclaimed, pulling away but practically bouncing on my feet. 

Chuckling Krys shook her head, her bright eyes glimmering with emotion that I couldn't read. 

"Just don't let my cousin ruin what you're building up together, sometimes he doesn't know what he's doing," she breathed out, her hands resting on my shoulders. For a brief moment we remained silent while keeping eye contact as if communicating through our eyes. Chuckling, she pulled away, "now, go wow Angelo, if this doesn't make him want you forever, I don't know what will," she joked causing me to laugh and blush. Turning away she began packing up her makeup and brushes.

Exhaling slowly, I suddenly felt butterflies creep into my stomach as I exited the room and slowly made my way down the stairs where I saw two broad figures standing. As I descended they both turned around, and I came face to face with Angelo.

His usual quite stubbly face was almost completely bare, while his hair had been combed into a side style, still looking a little tousled but still handsome and attractive, his dark and chiseled face still oozing attractiveness . Hugging his large frame was a black tuxedo, the white shirt not hiding the toned stomach and chest that was definitely hiding underneath. My eyes slowly traveled back to his face where his classic smirk stood as he caught me staring at his body. A blush rose into my cheeks and body heat as his eyes burned with intensity before he gave me the same look up and down, his eyes lingering in places more than others, causing my own smirk to form.

Well at least I know he likes what he see's, I thought, my smirk remaining on my face.

 Angelo's deep blue eyes held me memorized as I continued my way down the stairs before I came face to face with Angelo, his cologne making its way into my senses as he slowly approached me. His large arm snaking around my waist as I felt myself on instinct lean into his large frame, remaining eye contact the whole time, as if I was unable to pull away.

**********************

Hi Guys! I'm not dead! It feels so good to be writing again but it may take a while to get back into the routine of writing often due to school. But I hope you enjoyed this brief chapter, sorry for any spelling mistakes. 

P.S. Hope you all had a Happy Valentines Day! If not don't worry, pizza is there for you ;-)

~Bella~