Wild Passions

Important A/N: Many people seem to be confused on who Ali is ....

Ali - if you look back at the very first chapter- is Alessa's best friend and modelling partner - who in the previous chapter is coming out to Italy to see her friend ..

We all on the same page here?
Anyway, that's all I had to say- on with the chapter!

Alessa's P.O.V

Sighing, I plopped down onto the sofa, my skin practically free of the majority of flour that was coating my skin 30 minutes ago, leaving me looking like a ghost. But the kitchen took over and hour to clean, by the time I had sweeped the floor, I had aching muscles in my back and arms. Yet on the plus side, we had multiple cupcakes that left my stomach bloated and the feeling of a sugar crash. 

Gazing off in thought, the sofa  suddenly became uneven as Angelo sat down next to me, his damp hair darker than usual,  his sweet citrus smell wrapping itself around my senses and comforting me. His eyes remained trained on me as he settled down on the sofa beside me, the cushion shifting below me as he sat down. I scanned his rugged face, the silence ringing out into the air as we seemed to study each other for what seemed eternity. His deep blue eyes trailed across my face, his expression unreadable as his eyes continued to travel. I felt captivated in his gaze, his eyes reflecting waves of unrecognizable emotions of such raw intensity I felt trapped in his gaze. 

My fingers twitched to touch his soft lips that was in a gentle pout and trail my finger tips across his defined jawline.Yet a few more moments passed as he continued to gaze at me, I could almost hear the thoughts that were racing through his mind as his eyes continued to whirl with emotions.

"There's something on your mind," I murmured, tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear, my soft tone ringing through the silence.

Angelo's P.O.V

"There's something on your mind," she murmured, her soft voice ringing through the silence yet it sounded like a melody to my ears as she slowly tucked a strand of her dark hair behind her ear, curiosity sparkling inside her eyes.

God she is beautiful, I thought, my eyes trailing slowly across her relaxed features. Her dark hair was slowly cascading down her shoulders, as if begging for me to run my fingers through it. Her eyes were bright and captivating and her lips looked so plumb and inviting.

My eyes focused on her lips, she must of noticed as I felt her lean forwards, her eyes trained on mine.

"Angelo," she whispered, the silvery melody of her voice serenaded through my heart as the air softly touched her lips when she whispered my name. I was once struck again by what she did to me, by her beauty and personality. Her kisses, they lit my brain on fire, the warmth would spread across my entire body. After each kiss I became addicted for more, craving her soft touch.

I hadn't realized I had subconsciously lent forwards during my daze, our lips were inches apart , her breath fanned across my cheek as her familiar scent of vanilla surrounded me. Leaning further in, I closed the gap between us, my lips brushing against hers softly, I felt her breath hitch as our lips connected, sending sparks across my body.

Grabbing her legs, I hooked then around my hips, feeling like the world around us began to melt as our kisses got deeper. Her hands wrapped around the back of my head as her fingers tightened around my hair. She returned my kisses wildly, giving to me exactly what I desired. I dominated her warm plump lips, while exploring every inch of her mouth with my tongue, earning small muffled groans from Alessa which drove me insane. Pulling her tighter against my body, I could no longer fight what I felt for her right in that moment.