Gerard

We won! Barça won the FIFA Club World Cup!

Here's a picture of Gerard Piqué with Milan Piqué being extremely cute and making it hard for me to breathe.
________________________________

What's with women and getting infuriated in a split second? As far as my cerebral cortex could recall, I hadn't said anything offensive— I was concerned; maybe a little nervous too.

JackieA_ : just what? being nice?

JackieA_ : you know what?

Daddypk : what?

Daddypk : I'm sorry

What was she up to? She did take one whole minute to respond, while I frowned at the thought of her not talking to me anymore— I didn't even know what she looked like; she could be a gay man in disguise, for Lord's sake, but here I was– mourning for the stranger that I had met over a rigged website, just a day ago.

The sudden sound of the doorbell made me jump, and I placed the device in my hand aside; hastily pacing towards the door. It was my pizza— in all probability; the only thing that could revive my cheerful mood at that moment.

I was right— as I opened the door, the pizza boy handed me a square box, along with a coke zero, making my insides melt; hypothetically

After paying the exhausted most-probably-a-college-lad, who was clearly not happy with his job (although he made me happy), I hurled myself to the couch, and opened the box that led me to heaven.

I must've looked like some sort of a psycho, but I don't really care— I was overjoyed, and it was all because of that one fooding item.

The person who had invented pizzas must've been a genius.

Not giving two hoots about anything else in the world, I grasped a slice of the divine object, tearing it off.

My jaws did the further task of gripping it with my dentition, whilst my eyes casually fell on the device that I had abandoned earlier.

New picture message from JackieA_!

Furrowing my eyebrows, I grasped the phone, staring at the notification— one on one, it was a meme. After two seconds of serious contemplation on whether my camera roll contained enough memes to reply, I typed my password at a lightning speed shortly before sliding the notification bar with my now-greasy finger.

My eyes nearly popped out at the sight— the slice of pizza that my jaws were desperately clutching onto, was subjected to free fall.

It landed on my lap, making me jump out of my trance– I almost choked on the little bite that I had taken earlier.

It was a picture that I, at that moment hadn't expected— a picture of her, topless. I couldn't help but admire the sight— I was a man, after all. Her sun kissed skin tone was a major turn on, her skin looked ever so flawless, but much to my ill luck, her face was hidden.

I grinned, oblivious of the fact that the sauce from the slice of pizza was staining my Levi's. Before I could reply— or even think of a reply, I received another message from the her.

JackieA_ : like that? ;)

JackieA_ : see? I'm not a kid.

Of course she wasn't a kid— with those approximately-32B-sized bosoms (hey, I had girlfriends earlier), she couldn't be a kid.

Daddypk : love it.

JackieA_ : knew it ;)

Something warm on my lap made me realise that I had a pizza in my mouth— which at that moment had disappeared from it's locale.

I didn't have to work hard to relocate it; it was on my lap, ruining my denims. Great.

Hastily placing my phone aside, I dislodged it and nearly sprinted to the bathroom. I shoved my favourite pair of jeans into the washing machine, while mumbling curses— why was I such a mess? I seized the opportunity to change into my casual attire and when I returned to my seat, two more messages from her were waiting for me to read.

JackieA_ : okayy now your turn.

JackieA_ : no backing away.

My turn? Were we taking turns? I smirked, chuckling at the thought of trading nudes— it seemed absurd but it was worth a try.

This was undoubtedly going to be my first time— nonetheless, I was confident and enlivened.

Daddypk : hold on a second.

Daddypk : [picture sent]