PROMO : BOOK 2, AND OTHER BOOKS.

BOOK 2 :
Yep, it has been published.
Yep, you can check it out.
Yes, the name sucks.
link : https://www.wattpad.com/story/71798400

Merci

Gerard Piqué & Mercedes Alba- both were dumbfounded after the incident on the first of January.
She refused to talk to him; and he turned a blind eye to her.

He knew he couldn't date her- she knew they wouldn't accept this. They blamed each other for their current situation.
After all; he was her teacher, and she was his student.

Other Books : 1.
Link : https://www.wattpad.com/story/71637741

Jack?

Rosalind Graham gives Cole Hockley sleepless nights.
Cole Hockley gives Rosalind Graham goosebumps, every time she sees him.

Rosalind thinks it's reincarnation.
Cole thinks it's plain obsession.

Were they really the two lovers who boarded the titanic in 1912?

Other books : 2.
Link : https://www.wattpad.com/story/62303607

Harry

"You're a girl. I always knew something was wrong with you," he smirked. "This boarding school is strictly meant for boys."

"Please- I-" I was shaking with horror; a prominent tear stream running down my cheeks.

"I'm going to tell everyone."

"No you're not."

The alien masculine tone made both of us gyrate our heads towards it's direction. My heart that had been racing a mile an hour was now ready to plummet it's way out of my chest- although raspier than usual, I recognised the voice. It was him.

"And who must you be?" The spawn of the devil seethed.

"Harry."

•••

Georgia Bentley's life has changed ever since her family has been brutally murdered. She, somehow manages to escape, along with her family's chef; Katherine Lowry.

To save Georgia from her family's slaughterers, one of her father's colleagues, Jacques Martin, compels her to disguise herself, and attend a boarding school, that was strictly meant for boys.

To revive her father's property and his respect; she needs to dress, act, walk, talk like a masculine soul, in a missionary school, for over a year, until Jacques settles everything back in her hometown.

Slowly and steadily, she masters that art, and things seem to work out perfectly as intended; until she finds herself heads over heels for the golden boy of the school.
Harry.