Gerard

Ayeee new update again. Talking about cast, does Yovanna look like an apt Jackie? Y'all can give ideas too. Anybody with black hair, dark brown/black eyes would work.
________________________________

JackieA_ : 7x8 4x3 7xx4 ;)

Daddypk : thanks ;) will ping you in a sec.

I wasn't that bad at asking numbers, was I?

Ha, of course I wasn't. Asking numbers was never a trouble; all lassies love me— well all, except the one I'm living with.

Now moving on to the texts, I needed a pick up line. I, being a 90's chap, mastered that talent too; lucky me.

Me : hey, love.

Jackie : Heyyy xx

Me : I'm not a photographer, but I can picture you & me together. ;)

Jackie : Awww, cheesy, but you don't even know how I look!

Me : exactly, mind giving me hints? ;)

See? I'm not bad at all— the more I talked to her, my childish obsession for the enticing stranger worsened— and the more it worsened, my desire to see her divine countenance increased.

Depressingly, at the same time, I even feared a number of things: first, what if she stops talking to me?

Second, what if she thinks I'm ugly? (Okay, this one isn't convincing).

Third, what if she's someone that I already know? For some reason, I had a strong negative feeling for this particular point.

Fourth, will she still accept me, knowing that I have a fiancé?

Lastly, what if Nuria finds out?— that lady could turn my life into a replica of hell, for Lord's sake.

A ping sound distracted me from my thoughts– I looked down at my phone, to see a message from my fantasy woman— more like, girl.

Jackie : smooth, but I'm afraid I'll have to decline.

Me : why so? :(

Jackie : I haven't seen your face either, you know? And it's not like you're willing to show me.

Me : Hmm, understandable.

Jackie : so what are your plans for Christmas?

Me : none. I'm too tired for Christmas, actually.

Jackie : I wish my family would gift me a freaking phone for Christmas!!!! Argh life sucks big time

Me : I wish my family would leave me alone for Christmas. Lol

Jackie : you don't like your parents?

Me : No, you got it wrong. I love them, but not the person I'm living with.

Jackie : who do you live with?

Me : one of my far cousins, a pesky little bitch.

Me : what am I getting from you on Christmas, Jackie? ;)

Jackie : you want something?

Jackie : well then, it's a surprise! ;)

Me : haha, okay, I'm awaiting my surprise ;)

Jackie : what am I getting from you?

Me : It's a surprise too :)

Jackie : Can't waitttt ;)

Talking about Christmas and presents, I had the perfect present for her. Although I knew I would have to go through a lot of researches and a bunch of stalking sessions— I was sure it would be worth my time and money.

Jackie, the stranger who was only supposed to fulfil my sexual needs, was now appended to my love life. As absurd as it sounds, it was true— sexting wasn't the only thing that we did.

In between sexual messages and desires for pictures, I was catching feelings for the charming unco.

•••

It had been an hour since Jackie and I had been conversing— a conversation full of flavours; sexual, romantic, and everything else in between.

As much as I wanted to continue talking to Jackie, I really had to get some rest before the witch returns home.

Núria told me that she'd be at her friends' until nine— personally, I think it would've been better if she'd say "friends with benefits."

Somehow, I needed to go to bed before nine and act tired– otherwise, one on one, the witch would compel me to decorate some batshit that she termed as Christmas tree with her.

I'd say it looks more like a cactus than a Christmas tree– it was her choice, and you couldn't expect it to be any better.

Me : alright, good talk, baby girl. I need to go to bed.

Jackie : so early?

Me : yeahh, it was a tiresome day.

Jackie : goodnight :) ❤️

Me : goodnight :)

Jackie : WAIT! One last question!!

Me : what is it, love?

Jackie : what should I save your name as?