Neymar

Neymar outta the blue!

Okay, so when I started writing this story, I wanted it to contain the extremity of sexual inappropriateness, but eventually I think I want it to be partly comical cause I'm not so experienced when it comes to smut!

YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT MY NEW MARC BARTRA FANFIC, IT'S CALLED 'CATFISH'. LINK: http://w.tt/1ZhDqUD

Manuel Neuer smutty-ass fanfic btw:

http://w.tt/1JAAOtR {Haunted}
________________________________

I pulled up in the driveway; this must be it— twenty three, Balmes carrer de. I double checked the address that flashed on the screen of my phone– Google maps, you better be genuine enough.

I grasped the gift package, and unlocked the door, hesitantly stepping out of my Porsche Panamera. I was rather worried than anxious— if this isn't Gerard's girl, both Google maps and I were going to get screwed.

My hazel orbs scanned the abode that stood silhouetted against the purple evening sky, whilst my mind debated on whether I should pretend to be a friend, or from a delivery service.

I ended up choosing the former; no employee from the delivery service would own a Porsche.

I boldly marched up to the door and pressed the doorbell. The freezing winter wind was chilling the soul out of my lean body and I profoundly wished that someone would open the door, before I turn into a real life Olaf.

Man, the things I do for Gerard— he is a lucky bastard for having me in his life. It has been over ten years since we've met, and every time he invites an absurd trouble into his life, I'm the one who falls in as a bait. Gerard and problems are a very good combination, you know.

Just like now— I had to dig out Jackie's location with the help of her cellular digits and here I am; delivering his present to his fantasy woman on a frostbitten evening, while he's probably dozing off in his couch before the fireplace.

At some instance, I felt like I know Jackie more than he does— her phone number, her address, maybe sooner or later, her face too.

After minutes of hang fire, I pressed the doorbell once again; whilst my mind stopped the admiration of the Christmas decorations outside the supposedly-beautiful unco's abode.

After two minutes of disquieting wait, the door creaked open. It was dark inside— all I could perceive was a shadowy figure of a girl gaping at me.

"Yes?" Her voice snapped me out of my trance— it sounded smooth; like hot chocolate on a shivery day (I really craved for hot chocolate at the moment).

"A-are you Jackie?" Great going, dumbass– I did not have to stutter! Gerard would surely butcher me if he comes to know.

"Y-yeah?" She seemed to be shy in person— how come she sent nudes to my dodo head friend? "And you are?"

"I'm Neymar." I introduced, pulling my usual cocky attitude back. "I have a parcel for you."

"For me?" She immediately beamed, that made me chuckle— girls. She opened the door a little wider, wide enough for me to draw a blurred conclusion of her countenance.

Boy, was she beautiful. Gerard is truly a lucky bastard— first me, then her; the odds are in his favour, for sure.

"Yes," I spoke further, whilst holding the present out towards her. "That's for you."

"Thank you," she answered, softly as ever, before grasping the packet from my hand. "Who is it from?"

"A certain someone," I grinned, I needed to stop before she starts thinking that I'm some sort of a kidnapper.

"Who?" She asked, ever so confused. I wanted to continue the troll session, but at the same time, I did not want her mother to come running, charging at me with a frying pan— or did she live alone? I did not know.

"Does daddypk ring a bell?" I suppressed a giggle as her eyes widened– she looked nervous as ever.

"Are you–"

"No," I cut her off before she could say it— if she ends up thinking that I'm Gerard, my life could be in danger. "I'm his best friend."

"So that's from–"

"Gera— I mean, Geri, yes." That was close.

"Thank you so much. Er, would you like to come in?" No, never— not until you're married to Gerard and have bore ten of his kids, or something.

"No, thanks. It's fine. Merry Christmas!" After one last smirk, I quickly hustled to my ride, leaving her dazed.

Mission complete— I was right, Google Maps was right; we're both out of the danger zone.