Jackie

I'm sorry for un-publishing the last part, there were some technical errors. Sigh my life's so messed up at the moment. Test tomorrow and I know nothing!!!
________________________________

I gaped whilst nervously chewing on my bottom lip, as the package rested on my messy bedding— a bright, red ribbon wrapped around the silvery, rectangular material.

What could it be?

The bigger question was, how did he find out my address? Could Neymar be Geri?

Also, why did Geri inquire about the class that I was attending? —Did he, by any chance, know who I really was?

Everything was so messed up, and I was anxious. A part of me wanted to open the gift, whereas the other half refrained me from doing so.

After ten minutes of intense negotiations between the optimistic and pessimistic halves of my brain, I decided to kick all the other thoughts aside and open the gift box instead.

A teddy bear?— no, that would be weird.

Something expensive?

A dildo? I hope not.

My fingers tugged at the satin ribbon, detaching it from the rectangular object, and with extreme wariness I unwrapped the silver wrapping paper.

I gasped at the unforeseen sight— right before my eyes was a white box, with the picture of an iPhone 6s plus carved at the top; with either sides reading 'iPhone 6s plus'.

I screamed— loud enough for the neighbours to hear (don't you worry, my family was gone for Christmas shopping, and as usual, they left me out).

I was beyond elated at the moment— even that would be an understatement; how was I ever going to repay him for this?

As absurd as it seemed; it was truly the best surprise ever.

I quickly opened the box, as my jaws hung loose at the sight of the pretty device. Boy, he must be rolling in money.

I was literally drooling at the sight of the brand new, space grey iPhone— ready and awaiting to be used by me; oh joy!

As I picked the cellular device up to switch it on, a tiny note popped up from the box. I didn't think twice before grasping it, and as expected, it was a letter.

Dear Jackie,

Merry Christmas! I wasn't kidding about the surprise gift. Awaiting my surprise too ;)

Love, Geri.

Although the handwriting was purposely messed— the reason why I grew doubtful, it looked familiar. Not wanting to ruin the mood, I decided not to investigate any further.

I quickly kept my new prized possession aside, and grasped Louise's phone to type my fantasy man a message. The reply, as usual, came almost instantly; making me happier than I already was.

Me : OH MY GOD!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Geri : You got the present?

Me : YES!!!!!!! ASFGSJSKS ITS PERFECT, I'M CRYING!! I LOVE YOU OH MYBHOSHS

Geri : I'm glad you liked it :)

Me : ME TOO, I OMFG I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT.

Geri : Calm down, baby girl. It's okay.

Me : how am I ever going to repay you?

Geri : You don't have to, love.

Me : No, seriously. My surprise was to send you some pictures, I mean that's so fucking puny compared to yours..

Geri : You ruined my surprise! :o

Me : AHHHH GERI! OKAY, WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Geri : First, you to calm down.

Me : -.-

Me : Seriously, Geri. Tell me what do you want?

Geri : okay, okay. I do have something to ask in return.

Me : what is it? I'm ready with whatever.

Geri : I want you to FaceTime me.