XXIV. Einstien Carter activated

Bold= Swedish

I'm getting good at this updating gig.

The picture I've added is also a cover made by the wonderful fffsmh so thank you again :)

On with the show we go!

T W E N T Y  F O U R | EINSTEIN CARTER ACTIVATED

"Bellamy come on," Carter ushered for the former leader to follow her across the empty room towards the door. "Are you sure this is the right way?"

"Their guess is as good as ours, this is where we think it is." Bellamy explained, overtaking Carter as they came closer to the door. She sighed loudly and looked behind them, making sure no one was lurking in the shadows, ready to pounce at them.

It was safe to say she had grown a little (and by little, she means a lot,) more paranoid than she ever was on the Ark.

Bellamy pulled out the key card and brushed it against the sensor, waiting for the light to turn green, only it didn't. Carter frowned as he tried again. The light still stayed red.

"Bellamy, Carter come in." A voice resounded from both the talkie in Carter's hands and the small ear piece in Bellamy's ear that both of them had forgotten about. He sent Carter a pointed look, one that pretty much said she can deal with Raven and she rolled her eyes.

"Hey R, sorry we were a little busy trying to not be caught." Carter brought the intercom closer to her mouth, glaring hard at the back of Bellamy's head.

"You missed check-in," Raven chastised. "Have you found the source of the acid fog yet?"

"We're making our way there as we speak." Carter informed, turning her back on Bellamy as she began to scan the room again. He tapped her on the shoulder and silently gestured for her to follow him to the other door. "It's taking some time, though."

"I don't know enough to crack it on this end," Raven informed and impatiently, Carter swiped the key card from Bellamy, trying it herself. "You gotta give me something."

"We're working on it." Bellamy sighed, finally opting to talking to the mechanic.

The light stayed red, even when Carter delicately tried to scan the hard and dread set in the pit of her stomach and she swallowed hard. "Something's wrong."

"What?"

"The key card isn't working." Bellamy grumbled and Carter chewed her lip anxiously.

"That's not good."

"They know," She uttered, voice barely above a whisper. "They know it's us, Bell. We need to find another way in."

"Okay," Bellamy nodded. "We'll call you back Raven."

"We need to get out of here before-" Sudden shouting from the other platform abruptly cut Carter off, and they both stared wide eyed at the guards pointing guns towards them.

Stay right there! Hands in the air!" One the guards yelled.

"- Before these guys show up." Carter finished with a sigh, lifting her hands up lazily.