XXIX: Heal

Two updates in one day? *le gasp*

Here's the last chapter guys, have fun :)

TRIGGER WARNING: Depression and Use of Drugs are featured in this chapter, please read at your own risk.

Bold= Swedish.

T W E N T Y N I N E | HEAL

It was more painful than anything she had to endure it her life.

"Is it done yet?" She felt like crying at how slow Wick was.

"Hang on, jeez." The other engineer sighed in annoyance. "Are you sure you want it here?"

"Just take the damn picture already!" Bellamy exclaimed, also getting frustrated with how slow Wick was taking just to get a simple picture of Carter and Bellamy. "See, I told you we should have just Raven."

"You wanted Raven to take the picture because you're jealous." Carter sing-songed, grinning.

"I'm not jealous." Bellamy grounded out, mockingly glaring at his girlfriend. He was totally jealous.

Carter snorted. "Yeah, and I'm not an astronaut- oh wait."

Bellamy's jaw tightened. "If I was jealous of Wick, which I'm not, then I wouldn't do this." Without so much as a warning, he gripped tighter onto her waist and pulled her closer, kissing her fiercely.

Before she could even process what was happening there was a snap which pulled them apart.

Wick took the freshly printed picture from Carter's Polaroid and frowned. "Cute, ew." He murmured before looking up with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He waved the picture of them kissing around lazily. "It would be a shame if someone was to... Give this to Kane."

"You wouldn't." Bellamy decided to call his bluff and Carter winced. Bad move.

"Wouldn't  I?" Wick quirked a brow. There was a single moment of silence before he quickly darted off, Bellamy not far behind, yelling all sorts of profanities at him.

Bellamy may have been known for his rebellious behavior, but he still moderately awkward around Kane, he wouldn't even touch Carter around him and Kane relished in that.

Three weeks had passed since they returned home from Mount Weather and it was almost as if nothing bad had ever happened, the injured were treated now ploughing on through life with a guarded smile. The treatment with Rae worked and Carter missed her first breath of real air, as she called it, since she was still knocked out from the anesthetic. It took a few days for it to completely wear off and when it did, she made it her mission to show Rae as much as she could.

It turned out, the red head had a serious thing for apples.

Abby and Marcus shared the burden of being Chancellor until they had the luxury of actually casting a vote, Kane was often hesitant to leave Abby's side after what happened in the mountain. Wick and Raven were the same, though their hook ups were more well known around Camp Jaha than the two Chancellors. Carter wouldn't dare ask what was going on between the two because it was obvious not even they knew what was going on.