Chapter 9: Green Tomatoes

Check out "THE BOY WHO READ MINDS"

And "Aromatic" by JulianaLaBrabt

********************

"What the hell are you doing here?" I yelled as he began walking closer. "I will call security!"

"But you won't Eleanor." He pushed me up against the wall beside the stairs as fear filled my eyes.

"What the hell do you want?!" I screamed as his hands removed the shirt I had on to reveal the lingerie I had under.

"Looks like you two had some fun last night." My eyes widened. My naked body was almost completely visible through the thin fabric. It wasn't anything new for Christian to see, but it felt different. It felt slimy and wrong of him to do that.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked sharply once again as his hands trailed into my sweatpants. I held my breath, gasping as I slapped his hand away.

"So we break up and you get married? Not even two days after?" He groped my hips, reaching for the hem of my sweats.

"It's none of your concern." I pushed him but that only made him rub against me closer. I could feel his hand on my thigh, inside the sweat pants. But I didn't want to melt, not like the way Adam touches me. I tried to push him away again.

"Oh, but it is, what. . ." He tried to reach for my lips but I turned a cheek away from his groping hands. He smelled of alcohol.

"Get off," I said half-heartedly.

"Eleanor? What the hell man, get a life!" Jase's voice zoomed in as Christian landed on the floor. "We finally thought we were finished with you and then you come back?" Jase chuckled.

"Get the hell out of here." Jase glared at Christian but turned his attention back to me, pointing at my choice of clothing, "You've got some explaining to do."

"Security!" Jase shouted just as a man in a yellow suit ran in, "See to it that this man is not allowed in this home ever again, he was trying to sexually harass Mrs. Carnegie." Jase said, pointing at Christian who now stood up with an angry look, running out by himself.

Pure and Noah never came, maybe they were too busy in California to visit me in New Jersey, assuming they had already gone home after my wedding last night, or maybe they were too exhausted to get up.

"We didn't do anything," I said, pulling my t-shirt back over my head and pulling my sweatpants up a little further.

"Nice house, is he treating you well?" Jase asked with a concerned look on his face, ignoring my statement of innocence. I gave him a sly look.

"Well," I looked anywhere but his eyes, "I was sort of drunk last night so I wouldn't know. But I'll bet, he's just great." I muttered sourly.

"Eleanor, I know it's hard for you now and that you'd rather be a free woman again, but we're working hard on collecting the twelve million and we should have the entire debt paid by the end of next year." Jase bit his lip, unsure of whether he should have told me the news. " We should be glad that the Carnegie's paid the rest of our money, but now we owe it to them, without having to go bankrupt."

"You mean, I have to spend two years married to that guy?!" I overreacted, angrily throwing my arms up in frustration. This has got to be some sick joke.

To take my future away from me just because my idiot parents decided it would be best for the business to have me marry one of the most powerful men in America. I guess it's something to cross off my bucket list.