Landing

*****SEXUAL CONTENT*****

We landed and boarded off of the plane about fourty-five minutes ago. We already had our luggage and bags and had already arrived at the little hotel we were staying at until we finished making the trip in a couple of says. Zeke wanted me to rest because of what had happened on the plane.

As soon as we got to the hotel I fell asleep right away. Again. Zeke was starting to get worried over the fact that I was sleeping to much. I told him I was fine, just really tired.

"It may be your body preparing itself."

"Preparing itself for what?"

"I don't know. Pregnancy. Visions."

"Pregnancy? I'm not pregnant though. I took like ten pregnancy tests. They were all negative."

Those were human tests. Not vampire ones. Everything vampire, is different from everything human."

"Ok well, I did have a vision. At least I think it was a vision."

"What? Where? When? What did you see!!?"

I explained everything that I saw in my head. The man with the grenade. Him being impaled. My wings. The devil. The thousands of dark figures. The silent screaming man stabbing, and me waking up.

"I don't think that was a vision. We've gotten off of the plane already. So it won't be happening anytime soon..." He trailed off into his own thoughts; getting lost in them. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked up at me. He crossed the room with his vampire speed and came over to me, putting his face right in front of mine.

He was so close our noses were touching. All I would have to do is tilt my chin up the slightest fraction and I would be kissing him. But I didn't have to do anything; he did it for me.

He grabbed my chin and tilted it up bringing his lips to mine. He sat on the bed and I got on top of him, stratling his lap. He started to stick his rouge inside of my mouth and I countered it with my own in his. It was a contest for dominance in which he won. We sat there, French kissing for a while untill he stood up; taking me with him. He turned and put my back on the bed. He began to slowly; almost teasingly take my shirt off.

After I helped him take my shirt off I took his off. He trailed off of my lips, down onto my neck. He kissed and nipped at my earlobe causing me to shudder in pleasure. He then kissed his way down to my mark, he sucked and kissed then he licked all the way from the base of my throat to my chin. Kinky.

He started kissing my lips again, genuinely and softly. His began getting faster and I could only moan in satisfaction and pleasure.

**ZEKES POV**

I started kissing her lips again. I loved the way her lips feel on mine. They are so velvety soft and smooth. I just want to kiss them all day and night. I started trailing down her neck in kisses. Landing on her mark, once agina. She moaned in pleasure and satisfaction as I began sucking on her mark gently. I then started to kiss my way down to her chest. Her damn bra was still on. I reached behind and she arched her back to let me gain access of the bra hooks in the back. I undid them and threw her bra off of her and looked at her. She was beautiful. A perfect woman. The best and prettiest I had ever seen.

I bent down and continued to kiss her. I started kissing her breasts. She archived her back again in pleasure. I started playing with her nipples, making them stand erect. Jessie started to reach for my pants and unbuckled them. She practically tore them off of me. I took her panties off and began rubbing my hands up and down her legs. I loved the way her skin felt.

I moved my mouth to her nipples and started sucking slightly while I rubbed her down below. She gave off a short and startled yelp but moaned and arched her back. She liked it.

I kept rubbing her as I sucked on one of her nipples and rubbed the other. I then switched and did the same to the other one.

I started kissing my way down her stomach and finally got to her private. I took my pants and underwear off and stopped rubbing. She opened her eyes and peered down at me. This was not like the other times we had had sex. Those times were fast and out of curiosity. This time, was about love.

I slid my manhood inside of her and gently started pulsating. She moaned and arched her back; grabbing at the bed sheets. I started going faster. She bit her lip, starting her decent to ther climax. She shot both of her arms out, grabbing my biceps.

I started going even faster; pushing in harder. She started moaning loudly now. More. I leaned down and started kissing her neck as she arched her back into me. I was going as fast as I could and started going in and pounding in as hard as I could. She started screaming, definantly reaching her climax.

She started panting, as she came down from it. I pulled out bent my head down. I started to lick her lips. Caressing them with my tongue. I could hear her start to moan again. I pushed one finger in, and then another. I found her G-Spot and she gasped out and arched her back as much as she possibly could.

I pulled my fingers out and started kissing my way up her stomach and breasts. She then threw me to the side, getting on top of me. She started kissing my stomach, finally reaching my private.

***JESSIES POV***

I started kissing down his stomach, feeling his amazing abs. I loved them. I loved him.

I finally got to his private. I glanced up at him. He had his head layed back and his eyes closed.

I stated caressing his manhood in my hands. I heard him moan. I started going faster and faster until my hands burned slightly. I then started sucking. I rubbed my tongue on his head and heard him moan once again.

I started moving my mouth, up and down. I did this for a couple of minutes untill I finally couldn't do it anymore. I was tired. Climbed up, and layed next to Zeke. He looked so peaceful. He put an arm around my waist and pulled me to him.

For the first time, I fell asleep and did not dream of anything horribly scary or wrong.

*****hey guys!!! That was the first sex scene ive ever written so let me know how I did!!!! Tell me how I'm doing so far on the overall book though!! Thanks!! COMMENT RATE AND FAN PLEASE!!!!*****