Heartache and Confusion

Tobias' POV

Jessie did not breath after Satan had spoken through her. She laid there, limp, pale, sweaty and unbreathing.

It scared me. my soulmate was gone. I know that I had just met her, but still.

Once you meet your soulmate it is literally love at first sight.

Once you lay eyes on that person you have don't have eyes for anybody else. everything else in the world just drops and the only thing you are certain of is that you love this one person you have set your eyes on.

No matter what the doctor did, or what I did, Jessie did not begin breathing again. She did not open her eyes. When I kissed her, out of love, passion, desperation, need, wanton, she did not wake up. Her eyelashes did not flutter. she did not take a big gasp for air. She stayed still. Not moving. Not breathing. Dead.

I had no idea what to do. The baby was alive, but silent. At first when the baby was born, I had thought it was a still born. The baby came out silent and unmoving. I looked at the baby and had to do a double take and look at the baby for a second time to make sure what I was seeing was correct.

The baby had its eyes open. Wide open. The baby looked around the room and the laid its head back down.

"What is the baby's gender?" I asked the doctor.

"Female. She is a female." The doctor handed me the precious girl. The doctor spoke in a slight Italian accent (they are in Italy right now).

"What are you going to name her?"

"Clarissa."

"That is a beautiful name. Did you pick the name out?"

"No. Jessica did."

The doctor didn't say anything. He just furrowed his eyebrows together and looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry about what happened to her. Do you want me to take of her... body?" He doctor looked so uncomfortable when he said this.

"No. It's fine. I'll take care of it. Thank you for your services. I will transfer the money into your account within the next few days.

At that the doctor nodded his head and walked out of the room.

I was left, standing in the middle of the room next to the chair that Jessica's unmoving body was laying. Her was sticking to her face, arms splayed out on either side of her, grasping the couch loosely.

The baby made a noise and I looked down at her. My baby girl. My child. Even though she was technically not my child, I would raise her as my own. I don't care what it takes. My father (Satan if you guys forgot) will not have her. Zeke will not have her. I will not allow it.

I looked down at Clary and smiled. She was holding my index finger with her whole hand.

I leaned down and whispered, "Clarissa, you are my daughter. I will love you and protect you for the rest of my life. I love you baby girl." I bent down and kissed her forehead.

I looked over at Jessie laying on the couch. I sighed in frustration at what had happened. Why I wasn't balling my eyes out right now, I have no idea. Later, I silently thought to myself. I will let all of my emotions out later when I am in private.

We were in Italy right now. So I thought out when exactly we would be able to leave as I pushed the door open. I would find somebody to care for Clarissa while I tooke care of Jessie's body.

I had no ideas what I was going to do with her body. I would definatly have to burn her body or else a demon might come back and invade her body. All this demonic shit made me so mad! I wanted to fucking hit something so god damn bad right now but I didn't.

The only reason being the beautiful bundle of joy in my arms.

I gritted my teeth and kept walking. my great aunt lived in Italy and that's where I was currently going; so someone could watch over Clary. That's what I'm going to call her. Clary. Short for Clarissa.

I was so mad at myself right now. I felt as if all of this was my fault. If I hadn't of come rushing down that ugly ass hallway in that damned resort.

I have no idea what I was going to do.

----------------------------------------------

Ok so no one listened to my request about the votes or comments so yeah whatever thanks guys.

So I know it's taken me forever for me to update and I am truly sorry for that. I know some of my grammar and punctuation is a little off and I am also sorry about that.

And I'm not exactly sure about what to do for the next update. Do you guys want something like "10 years later" and do you guys want something to happen to Tobias or Clary (the baby)?

Let me know what you guys think/want!!!!