Scared, Confused & Lost

*****AUTHORS NOTE AT END: IMPORTANT!!*****

I brushed my hair and hastily threw on some clothes. I didn't even look down to see what I was putting on. I just had one thought racing threw my mind; I had to find Zeke.

I was scared and confused about what I had heard/saw in the vision.

I saw my father in the vision. My father was dead. He was not alive, he was barried in the ground somewhere. I was at his funeral, I watched his lifeless and limp body lay still in the casket. I watched as his casket was closed, and lowered into the ground. I cried days after that. I was only six. I snapped back into reality and regained my focus.

I threw the door open not even bothering to shut it. I payed no attention to what was going, or my surroundings. I was racing down the hallway when it hit me.

The pain that shot threw me was excruciating. I couldn't imagine how painful it would be for a human to feel this.

I stopped dead in my tracks and put a hand on the wall to brace myself; the other clutching my stomach.

I had put a loose tank top on and could already see a little baby bump. I had found out I was pregnant just moments ago. I was truthfully scared.

In just a short couple of seconds, I was on all fours on the ground gasping for air. I was panting and sweating profusely. I sat on my butt and backed myself up against the wall for support. I wasn't Zeke's biggest fan at the moment but I needed because he would know what was happening and why.

I began howling with pain. The unbearable sensation was shooting from the middle of my stomach up to the middle of my head. I was in such pain. That was all I could think about.

But then, everything went still. Everything got quiet. The pain stopped. Noise stopped. Movement stopped. Time itself stopped. I heard a voice, a lovely, strange and beautiful voice. A girls. And that girl, was my baby.

I was sure of it. She was talking to me. Whatever powers she had, they had developed. She, had developed. I was so awestruck at the moment I forgot how to breathe.

As I was staring to breathe again, her voice came into my mind. On word. One simple command. So many actions and consequences that followed it.

Hungry.

I understood. I immediately understood.

I began howling in pain again as everything snapped into focus and resumed. I wasn't howling out in pain, though. I was howling in pain so someone would come and help me. And walking right into their death.

A man poked his head out into the hallway. He looked right at me and contorted his face into an expression that I could not exactly read or pinpoint, recognition maybe..? I don't know and wasn't sure.

He came racing towards me knelt down in front of me. I clutched my stomach and contorted my face into a look that read 'agonizing pain'.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. He was an attractive man. Very tall. At least 6'2. Jet black hair and eyes that made me melt a little inside. I felt a pull towards him. A pull as strong as the pull I felt with Zeke. I knew what I was feeling at the moment was wrong and probably just a result of the adrenaline rush I was having.

I took another look at the man. He was very handsome. Very. But the clothes he was wearing were god awful.

He was wearing a bright pink dark blue and lime green plaid shirt and cargo pants. I cringed a little inside at what he was wearing. Someone that attractive should not be wearing clothes as ugly as those.