America.

Let me start by saying I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING!

So uhm here yah go. ^_^

***************************************************************************************************************

"Babe?" I called out on the private jet. 

"Yes?" Niall, Harry, Zayn, Loui, and Liam all replied.

I face palmed and rolled my eyes. "Niall..."

Niall turned around to stood up to walk towards me. Miya was asleep on Harry's shoulder behind me. It was quite cute actually. Niall sat down across from me and took my hand in his, "You okay?"

I flinched because I had fresh wounds that his fingers ran over. He still didn't know. I nodded and smiled. He leaned in and kissed me softly. "We need to talk about something before... We land."

His eyebrow raised, "Wait. Theres not another guy in America right? Your not dumping me are you? Are you pregnate?! We haven't even-"

I covered his mouth with my hand, "No, No, and NO. I just... you need to know something. Something is gonna happen when we get back to the UK. Only Harry knows because he went with me..."

"Babe whats going on?" Concern filled his eyes.

"Well... see the thing is." I was cut off.

"We are landing. Please buckle up prepare for landing." The pilot came on over the speaker.

"Niall, Harry get over here Simon wants to talk to us." Liam waved them over. 

Niall kissed my forehead and walked over to them. I switched places with Harry and Miya curled up to me. I laughed and messed up her hair. She sat up and puffed a loud sigh. I smiled and she turned to me, "So what were you about to tell Niall?"

I looked down at my hands. "Remember when I told you I stopped... uhm..."

"Ceci you did stop didn't you?" She grabbed my arm and lifted my bracelets up. She let out a gasp and I covered her mouth. "sshhh please don't say anything."

Tears rolled down her face. Her icy blue eyes began to turn red. "You promised me you stopped!"

I sighed, "Look... I will stop. Today was my last one. When we go back to the UK I'm going to an outpaitent program and I'm going to get better."

I wiped her tears and then I wiped my own. She hugged me tight and then the boys came to get us. It was time to go home. I live about an hour from the airport so we boarded bus and headed to Miya's first since thats where Niall, Liam and Zayn were staying. Since my mom didn't let Niall sleep in the same house as me and Harry with Miya. So Harry and Loui slept at my apartment. They refused to sleep on the air matress at first then I told them I would sleep on the couch next to them and it would be like a slumber party. Loui agreed and then Harry gave in.

We dropped them off said our good byes and then it was off to my house. As soon as porkchop got through the front door it was, "SURPRIZE"

I was startled so I dropped my bag on my foot and let out a yelp. Harry quickly picked the bag up and pushed me inside. As the door was closing I heard my neighbor yell, "Ohmigawd thats Harry Styles!"

There was cake and balloons and most of my family. The boys stood there unsure of what to do until my mom pulled them into a big hug. I on the other hand escaped to my room to remove my one direction posted. "Caught red handed."

I turned to see Harry in the doorway. I felt the heat crawl up to my face. "So you are a fan girl."

I sighed and nodded. He took a picture and posted in on twitter, "Hey guys look who was one of you just a couple months ago and was trying to hide it! @rainbowloooove"

Lets just say Niall did not let me live it down over the next few days.

************************************************************************************************************

Hi gaaauuuuuyyysss.

Okay..

So I know it's short. >.<

I just. I donno been through a lot lately. So be paitent with me. >.<

I Love you all.

One Direction loves you all.

And Just. Don't hate me!

Also that is my real twitter. Rainbowloooove  <--- go follow me and message me for a follow back and to let me know what you think of my story. I need a new MOD.. so any takers?