Hello Ellen.

“I need to speak to Ceci. Is she here?” His voice sent my heart racing and I knew he wanted to know what happened last night and why there are pictures of us kissing. I couldn’t tell him everything though so I’ll just tell him it was a dare. Yeah simple since I mean it’s in the papers and no one else knows what happened. Harry was drunk and so was Niall.

  Crap Zayn!

  Zayn wasn’t drunk and he saw the kiss. He knows it wasn’t a dare and he heard parts of my confession! I need to talk to Zayn… “Yeah she’s in here.”

  Liam opened the door to let him in and there stood the beautiful boy with the blue eyes. He walked over to me with the magazine in his hand. It looked like he was debating to sit next to me or across from me because his eyes were looking from one couch to the other. He sat across from me and slid the magazine across the table. I stared at it for a moment remembering the fireworks that I felt during that kiss.

  “Who dared us to do this?” He asked pretty harshly.                   

  I pointed at Harry who stared at Niall wide eyed. “I’m sorry I was drunk and so were you! I didn’t know what I was saying!”

  Zayn looked at my confused for a moment. “Niall that wasn’t a dare, you kissed her.”

  Dammit Zayn.

  Liam watched us and I played with my fingers. Louis was freaking out about how he knew there was something between Niall and I and Harry looked shocked. Niall looked at me but I couldn’t face him so I just looked down. “Ceci is that true? Did I kiss you last night?”

  I sighed and nodded, “It wasn’t your fault though. I mean that time it was but I kissed you first when uhh…”

  I looked towards the boys and Crystal who were now giving me their full attention. “When you admitted that you had feelings for me…” I felt myself blush and I hated it.

  He put his head in his hands and sighed, “I admitted it huh. Why did you kiss me when I admitted it?” He looked at me and I stopped breathing.

  Lie. Tell him it was cause you felt bad. Tell him you were drunk or just wanted him to shut up before someone heard you! Tell him some kind of lie that won’t make this more complicated!

  “Because Niall I like you.” I shrugged and went to grab an apple.

  Play it cool Ceci. Act like nothing happened.

  I bit into the apple and then I felt a hand on my shoulder and I was being led out of the flat. I turned around and faced my best friend. “Why didn’t you tell me you had something for Niall?”

  I shrugged, “I didn’t think it mattered? Sorry I wasn’t trying to have a relationship with you guys. I wasn’t trying to be hated but I really like him Harry.”

  Harry sighed and he looked kind of hurt, “Harry… Can I ask you something?”

  He nodded and I took a deep breathe, “You admitted… That you uhh… That you like me to and if Niall turned me down then you would love to take his place… Is that true?”

  Harry looked down for a second and then looked me straight in the eyes, “Ceci I’ve liked you since day one but I can’t do anything about it. Niall told us all to back off and now he’s the one who gets you? I mean Liam, Louis, and Zayn had and have girlfriends. When you came into the picture I thought maybe I could have someone to. I invited you on our fake tour so I can get to know you better. Now we’ve gotten so close and you are more like a little sister to me.”