Her birthday. (2)

There she was. I ran to her and Niall was close behind me. I hugged her and Niall grabbed her bags. “Oh Ceci how are you?”

  I just kept hugging her and she pushed me off lightly. “I’m better now. You’re here and so is Miya, Reina, and do you remember Crystal?”

  She nodded, “They wanted to keep it a secret. I wanted to tell you but it would ruin the surprise.”

  I laughed and we walked to Niall’s car. My mom told me about home and how everyone is doing. How some of my friends still call home to ask for me. That the family is so happy for me but is so surprised. I smiled and when we got back to my flat Porkchop jumped all over her. It made me cry because I realized how much I really do miss home.

  My mom and Miya held me, “Shh… Home is here now. We are right here. You have home for a week okay. Shh… You’re okay.”

  When I finally stopped crying we went out of my room and into the main room. It was about noon now and everyone was dressed to go out to lunch. Miya, Reina, Eleanor, and Danielle pulled me back into my room. “Okay time to go out to eat. We are gonna make you and Miya look amazing while your mom gets ready.”

  I looked at Miya and she shrugged. So they started. My hair was straightened and Miya’s was curled. They put light make up on both of us because we both hate it deeply. I was given a pair of heels from Danielle, a lovely pair of shorts with a small flower design on it from Eleanor, a cute Britain flag loose shirt from Miya, my own one direction bracelets, another Britain bracelet from Crystal, and an adorable heart necklace from Niall. Reina did my nails in an amazing black and white design. I had to admit I looked amazing when they finished with my light pink shade of lip gloss.

  I looked over at Miya who had her hair curled and was wearing my Harry bracelet. She had a simple pair of white shorts and a blue loose tee almost the same style as mine. Her eyes stuck out and she was wearing a light shade of blush with glittery lip gloss. She looked stunning. “Oh my gawd Miya you’re so pretty!”

   I hugged her tightly and we all went into the main room. I suddenly felt really shy and nervous. Niall’s beautiful blue eye’s met mine and a smile spread across his face. He walked over to me and took my hand in his, “You look beautiful as always.”

  I felt myself blush and I looked down. He tilted me chin up and pecked me softly before leading me by the hand over to my mom. Who had her hair down and wore sandals with a simple summer dress. She told me how beautiful I look and Loui commented on my shirt, “Is it weird that you wear British shirts and I wear American shirts?” I laughed lightly.

  “So let’s go to lunch.” Liam held the door open for us and we all gathered into a large red tour bus.

  I sat on the top with everyone sitting around me, “Did you guys rent this? This is amazing but aren’t you worried people are gonna see us?”

  Zayn shrugged, “It’s your birthday. You’re supposed to be seen. As for us well… We don’t care it’s for you. I also get to show off my girlfriend.” He kissed Crystal’s cheek and she blushed lightly.

I stood at the ledge just looking out. Some people waved and others screamed. I would just wave back and smile. Niall put his arm around me, “How do you like the tour bus? Is it too much?”

  I shook my head, “No it’s amazing. I love it honestly.”

  He kissed me, “I love you honestly.”

  I smiled, “I love you too.”

  “Oh my gawd it’s NIALL HORAN and his girlfriend!” I turned towards the girls who were screaming and waved. They all screamed louder and started to take pictures. Niall screamed out, “It’s her birthday!”