Not where I expected to be... But okay!

It took a lot of convincing and a lot of tears mostly Louis’s. My mom made me look up a picture of One Direction and she figured out they were the real deal. I said, “Just have them sing.” She said no cause she doesn’t remember their voices very well.

  Then she noticed Niall…

  See here’s the thing. Whenever I talk about one direction to my mom. I always talk about Niall. Weird yes I know I said I wasn’t a fan girl but hey can you blame me? “Oh you’re the boy she always talks about. How cute you are and how well you sing. She really loves you.”

  I felt my cheeks heat up, “Mom!”  The boys were laughing and Niall was blushing. I tried to change the subject, “So when are we leaving then?”

  They wouldn’t stop laughing! “Whenever you’re done packing Mrs. Horan.” I hated Harry right now.

  I shook my head and walked to my room. This is going to be hard leaving my dog behind but I’ll see him soon. Wait maybe they will let me take him!

  I jumped on Harry since he was the closest to my door. “CAN I BRING MY DOG WITH ME?”

  He chuckled and turned to Liam who just smiled and nodded. I freaked out and continued to pack in the two large gym bags my brother used to use. I packed a couple of favorite books and my GameCube along with the controllers and games. I packed my robe, bathing suit, some random clothing, my clock and finally my laptop, camera, and iPod.

  After packing for the next two months I helped the boys set up a bed of blankets in my living room. They are staying the night… Is that weird? No…

  Miya came to sleepover too. Since I sprung it on her last minute she flipped on me and said she should come to. I couldn’t ask the boys for that though. I mean they are already letting me take my dog and paying for me to go over there. I did take out $300 from my bank account though.

  Miya cried when we said good-bye and that made me get teary. My mom hugged me tightly and then warned the boys to stay away from me but stay protective. “Keep her safe and swear if anything happens she is coming to get me and drag me home. “

  The boys hugged Miya and my mom. I walked my dog out the front door with the boys. It’s 5:45am and we are heading for the airport. We are heading to I don’t know. Some place far from Chicago. They weren’t even playing in Chicago. They came back for Miya’s party and actually didn’t charge as much as I expected.

  It was really sweet and now I’m going with them. On the plane Niall did a twitcam. It was 7am but woah there was a lot of girls trying to chat with him. I sat next to him and he showed me on the cam. I freaked out and fell off the chair. He laughed and then was talking, “No she is not my girlfriend. She is not a whore don’t call her that! Well she’s made out with Harry…”

  He looked down at me and I pouted, “That was a secret Niall! You aren’t supposed to tell people that! Oh and Directioner’s it was only a dare!”

  Harry screamed from another seat, “But you liked it!”

  I started to laugh and shake my head, “Oh so Ceci you admit that Harry is a terrible kisser?” My cheeks flushed and I was back on cam reading like 10 out of the 47380473 messages. The ones I caught,

  “OH EM GEE YOU KISSED HARRY! YOU WHORE! GO DIE!”

  “Awh that’s so cute! Are you two like dating?”

  “Your name is what?”

  “How old are you!”

  “You’re really pretty and I hate you.”