Truth or dare?

Sitting in a van with four of the five One Direction members.  I refuse to look at any of them though. My heart is racing and I can’t figure out why. I mean they are acting pretty normal. Nothing out of the ordinary. So why can’t I calm down? It’s cause I’m still so mad at Niall. Yeah that’s it. I just can’t make myself settle down cause I’m so angry!

  That’s a complete lie.

  I sighed and Harry put one hand on my shoulder. I looked towards him and he winked. I wouldn’t look at anyone else but Harry. He seems to calm me down.

  “Cecilia is it?” Liam asked me.

  I looked in his direction not making eye contact, “Yeah. Uhh… Ceci for short.” I smirked, “You’re Liam right?”

  That got a chuckle out of him. He nodded though. Placing his hand on my knee, “Niall is deeply sorry about what he said to you. He honestly didn’t mean any of it. He was just upset that you’re 17 and I don’t know why but he was.”

  I nodded not fully understand, “Why are you saying sorry for him?”

  Liam frowned and turned towards Niall. I wouldn’t look at him. He called me a freaking fan girl. Put me in the same category as little girls. Why did being called a fan girl irritate me so much? I mean I guess… I wasn’t acting like one? I wasn’t screaming my head off when I saw Niall... I ran AWAY from him. When most girls would run TOWARDS him. I’m not a fan girl never have been.

  I turned to Niall, “Why the hell would you call me a fan girl? Did I act like one?” Harry just made me face him, “You’re not a fan girl. You would be dead from just seeing Niall. You saw me shirtless and didn’t freak out. Just tell me though. You are still a fan correct? If not then-“He turned to Niall, “I’m going to kill you Niall.”

  I ended up laughing and clutching my stomach which caused them to laugh. “Yes Harry I’m still a fan. I mean I love your music just not really a person in the group.” I looked at Niall over my shoulder which caused him to look down. Then I smirked, “I’m kidding Niall. I can’t not like you too. I’m just mad at you. Just say sorry and let me keep the hat and I’ll forgive you.”

  He sighed, “I’m sorry but no way am I EVER letting you keep that hat.” I pouted, “But It’s red!”

  He laughed, “So you forgive me?” I shrugged, “Kind of. I still want your hat.”

  Harry grinned, “Let’s play some truth or dare?” I giggled, “Seriously think that’s a good idea?”

  Louis shrugged, “Why not? I mean we are all friends now correct?” I smiled and nodded.

  Harry asked first, “So Ceci truth or dare?”

  “Dare.”

  “Go kiss and make up with Nialler.”

  My eye’s widened and I just stared at Harry, “I-I uhh…”

  Louis cut in, “On the cheek then.”

  I nodded and gave in. Niall was behind me so I pulled him closer by his shirt. I flicked off the hat he was wearing currently and took off mine well… His but mine and kissed his cheek gently. I felt the blush creep its way onto my cheeks. So I leaned back and looked at his beautiful blue eyes. I looked away quickly and sat back in my seat. “Okay! My turn Liam truth or dare?”

  “Truth.”

   “Would you rather be solo right now instead of being in the group?”

 He shook his head, “I wouldn’t trade these guys for anything in the world.” Awh’s went around and hugs it was adorable. I just watched in amusement as Liam had to peel Harry off him and sit him back down.