My first kiss went a little like this!

We found this club thing. I don’t know I’ve never been to one but it was for ages 16 – 25. It worked well actually. Niall paid for my entrance before I had a chance to. I guess one of the guys tweeted about coming here because there was lots of camera’s and flashes when we pulled up and got out.

  “Okay! Who tweeted about this?” Liam looked at us after we got into the club.

  Eleanor raised her hand and looked down. Louis dropped her hand and made a gasp noise. I began to laugh and Niall pulled me towards the bar. “What would you like?” The waitress bent over the counter and I saw way down her shirt.

 He just turned to me and shrugged, “Whatever she wants.”

  I smiled and looked at the menu. “Niall I’ve never really… been to a bar or anything. I don’t know what to drink!”

  He smirked and ordered something I didn’t catch the name of. It was really good though and I wanted another. So I did get another and he bought it again. Danielle grabbed my hands and pulled me to the dance floor.

  The first song that came on was “Sorry for party rockin.” I danced and yelled any lyrics that I knew. Eleanor and Danielle made fun of me but hey I was having fun.

  A guy came up behind me and tried to dance with me but I pushed him away and moved closer to the girls. “Where is Perrie?”

  They shrugged and we continued to dance.  We were dancing for at least a half hour before a slow song came on. Actually it was “Gotta be you –One Direction”

  Some girls screamed and I rolled my eyes. Liam and Louis pulled their girlfriends from me. I pouted and went to sit between Harry and Niall at the bar. Harry’s arm went around my shoulders and Niall’s around my waist. I looked at both of them. They were wasted.

  I started to laugh and Niall ordered me another one of those really good drinks. Harry leaned closer to me, “Your beautiful Ceci. I just want you to know that if Nialler there is stupid enough to pass you up. I will gladly be there to take his place.”

  I grinned, “Harry you’re drunk because there is nothing between Niall and I. You’re just letting the alcohol mess with your head.”

  He shook his head and pulled me away from Niall, “No Ceci I’m not… I am not drunk. I’m being completely honest now. Niall likes you but if you don’t want him. I wouldn’t mind having you with me every day. I would show you off to the world!”

  I laughed and pulled away from him to sit back next to Niall. I looked at him for a moment and wondered if what Harry said was true. Niall faced me and my breath was taken away. His blue eyes were all sparkly and clear. I knew right at that moment that Niall Horan will be mine. “Niall can we talk?”

  He smirked, “Anything babe.” I felt the blush crawl onto my cheeks and I realized he is too drunk to remember this conversation in the morning so hey why not. “Niall I like you. I like you a lot actually and I know that sounds stupid because-“

  He moved so he was completely facing me, “Really? You do?! I thought you liked Harry. I thought Harry liked you too. I didn’t want to ruin anything that was going on between you two so I didn’t say anything about how much I really like you.”

  I felt like my heart just exploded, “Wait… Harry? No, Harry is like my new guy best friend pretty much. I don’t see him like that! He’s great but I want you Niall… I want to be in your arms every day but I sound like some stupid ‘Fan Girl’ as you put it.”

  He shook his head, “Ceci I didn’t mean it. I just don’t want to get to close to you because well your mum said that we can’t.”

  I started to laugh, “So what! Niall get as close as you want.”