#99 Cute Moments - Harry - NOT MINE

Harry: Harry had wanted to spend a week pretending he wasn't famous, so the two of you headed to The Middle of Nowhere, America and rented a cabin to camp in for a week. Just your luck, it was a really hot week where the days were in the upper nineties and at night it only got down to maybe 85 degrees. This was the third night and you couldn't stand it anymore. It was too damn hot for you to enjoy this vacation. Back behind the cabin, hidden from view by a thick line of trees, was a creek that was babbling quietly. In that creek was water about twenty degrees cooler than the surrounding air, so while Harry was snoring in the cabin, you stripped out of your clothes and slipped into the water. After a few minutes, you heard branches snapping, so you ducked down so only your eyes showed above the surface. Then there was a splash and hands grabbed your waist. "Harry!" You scream and turn around to smack his hands away from you. "Don't scare me like that!" His green eyes sparkle in the moonlight. "You look beautiful, (Y/N). And don't scare me by leaving the cabin in the middle of the night. I thought a bear got you." He hugs you tightly and you shiver both from the close contact and from the cold water. When he releases you from the hug, you two climb out of the water and lay down on your backs, looking up at the sparkling night sky. After a few minutes of companionable silence you ask, "There's not really bears out here. Right, Haz?" He doesn't answer you immediately, but he does run his fingers through your hair and kisses your forehead. "I won't let a bear hurt you, baby."

A/N

I thought this one was really cute