#113 You/And Your Children Surprise Him On Tour - Louis - NOT MINE

Louis: "Sweetie, sit down, we're almost there!" you said patiently, looking at your son who was jumping up and down on his car seat. "But I want to see dad!" he screamed happily, not able to sit down with his excitement. He was a spitting imagine of Louis: Blue eyes, dark hair and mischievous smile, what made you expect his pranks and jokes, just like his dad's. "Tommy sit down," You begged again, looking at him angrily. He sat down, looking at you pouting. "When are we there?" he asked crossing his legs before lifting them to lean against the front seat. His Spiderman sneakers almost hit your ear, when you pulled the car to the parking lot. "We're there now," you said, relieved. Tommy screamed excited, jumping off his seat, before almost running inside the hotel. "Hold on big boy," you laughed, taking his hands, stopping him from running, "We need to surprise daddy, remember?" He smiled excited, blue eyes glowing when he gripped your hand following you inside the hotel. Paul smiled, looking at your son, when he jumped to his arms. "Pauly, where's daddy?" he screamed happily hugging his neck. "He's having private lunch with boys, right there," he said pointing the door before you. Tommy's eyes widen when he ran away from Paul, opening the door before running in. "DAD! DAD!" you followed your son, smiling, to the dining room. Louis looked up, surprised, mouth hanging open, "TOMMY!" You laughed when your husband ran across the room, to scoop his little son to his arms. Tommy wrapped his arms around Louis' neck, kissing his neck, "Daddy I love you." You smiled, seeing Louis' eyes water when he hugged his son tightly, "I love you too buddy!" Tommy smiled, pulling away for his father's arms before lifting his feet to show Louis his new shoes "Look what mommy got me! When I walk, Spiderman lights up!!"