#164 Waking Up - Liam - NOT MINE

Liam: It's eleven a.m., the morning after Liam came home from an eight month long tour, and he's absolutely shattered after being up most of the night, before wrapping his slightly sweaty body around yours, holding you tight and reassuring himself that you're here, in his arms, and you're not going to be leaving him anytime soon, drifting into happy oblivion. "Li," you whisper, pressing a kiss to his collarbone, "I have to go to class." "Bail," he mumbles into your hair, "Stay with me instead." "Liam, I really have -" "Shh," He interrupts, exhaling against your neck, raising goose bumps, "Just sleep. It's sleep time." You go to speak again, protest and insist you have to leave, but the words don't form in your throat, so you instead settle further into his frame, rubbing his calf with your foot, his fingers stroking small circles on the small of your back. "You're lucky I love you." He's so tired he doesn't even think about what he's saying, his arms tightening around you, keeping you warm and safe and protected, "'M very lucky. Very lucky indeed." You press your mouth to his chest, breathing out over the skin, and Liam rewards you with a full body shiver and pushing further against you, his mind screaming for more after going without for so long. You pull back, content to go back to sleep, but he growls softly into your ear, biting down gently onto the lobe, all past requests of slumber forgotten. "More."