#112 You/And Your Children Surprise Him On Tour - Liam - NOT MINE

Liam: You smiled, taking your little girl's hand in the large crowd. She looked around her eyes full of fear and anxiety. "C'mon darling," you said lovingly, lifting her to your arms before kissing her forehead, whipping few tears away. You stood in the line where fans waited for meet and greet. Few fans had recognized you, but they had promised, they wouldn't say a word. You patted your daughters back when she sniffled against your neck. She was so excited; she didn't know what else to do. "Where's daddy?" she whimpered, making your heart broke again. After Liam left for his tour, she had cried every night and now, she was going to see him again. "Well see him soon honey," you promised, almost not capable to hide your own need to run closer to your husband. The line moved, taking you nearer the table where boys were sitting and signing posters and everything they got. "Look baby, uncle Louis is smiling for you," you whispered to your baby's ear, when she turned her head to look the first member she saw. Boys knew you were coming, but Liam had no idea... She shrieked quietly against your chest, snuggling her warm face against your shirt. "We're gonna see daddy!" You smiled excited when the line moved and you were standing in front of the table. Your daughter giggled, seeing the funny faces her uncles made her. Tears still gleaming on her cheeks, you saw Liam and so did she. "DADDY!" she shrieked struggling away your lap, when she ran to Liam. "Darling," Liam yelled surprised, lifting her up to his arms before showering her with kisses. Liam sighed happily, before he hugged her daughter tightly. "Dad, I can't breathe!" She yelled laughing, making Liam loose his grip immediately. "I'm sorry babe! Where's mommy?" Liam smiled, kissing her forehead again. Your daughter pointed you with her small finger, making Liam's face light up. You laughed, running to his embrace before kissing his lips. "I can't believe this! My girls are here! I can't believe this!"