#118 Your Insecure - Liam - NOT MINE

Liam:

"(Y/N)? Is everything alright?"

You're pulled out of your thoughts at the sound of your boyfriend's voice, casting a weary glance over in his direction. "Oh, yeah. Everything's... fine."

You feel the couch shift with newly added weight as Liam sinks down beside you. His hands find their way to your face as he carefully cups your chin in his palm, tilting your head so his gaze is locked with yours. His fingers are gentle, his touch sending a shiver down your spine and once again you're struck with those undeserving thoughts, that you're not nearly good enough for someone as sweet and kind as he is.

"I know you better than that, (Y/N)," He says softly, his voice husky. "What's bothering you?"

"All the other girls are so much prettier than I am," You reply after a moment of deliberation, breaking away from his grasp and pulling your knees up to your chest. "You could do so much better than me, I don't deserve you at all."

You glance up at him, his features pulled into an almost hurt expression. "Oh, (Y/N), what are you talking about? I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world," He brushes his fingers against your cheek, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear. "And even so, it's what's on the inside that matters most. You're sweet and understanding and you laugh at my awful jokes and make me smile all the time and don't you ever ever forget that. I love you so much, (Y/N), there isn't anyone else I would rather be with."