#114 You/And Your Children Surprise Him On Tour - Zayn - NOT MINE

Zayn: A small giggle escaped your daughter's mouth when you bounced her up and down on your lap. Her small hands tangled to your hair, pulling them softly, when a spittle bubble escaped her lips while she giggled. "Who's happy today? Is it my girl?" you cooed, lifting her to stand against your chest. It was a new talent for her, just last week she learned how to stand against the support, "Your daddy is going to be surprised darling! Yes he is!" She giggled again, brown eyes lighting up. "Dada!" She had eyelashes just like her father's; long and beautiful. Black hair covered her small head, when her cheeks redden with a toothless smile. You sat on Zayn's hotel room, waiting his arrival with your baby girl. He had been gone so long, and you missed him so much it hurt. This time his tour was different from all the tours before: you had your baby to take care of, and Zayn missed her as much as you. Voices coming from the hallway made you grin in excitement. He was coming. You got finally see him again, touch him..feel his breath against your skin and see his proud eyes when he watched your daughter. A key card beeped in the lock when he entered the room. His eyes were on his phone, brown eyes focused to his typing. You smiled, looking at him adored, he hadn't even look around himself. "DADA!" shriek left your daughter's lips when she saw her daddy. Zayn's head snapped up, eyes widening when a huge grin appeared to his face. "What on earth?" he mumbled, running to you, tears forming to his eyes." You're here!" he smiled, hugging you both tightly. "We thought we'd surprise you!" you laughed, looking at his face. He couldn't believe it. "We're here," you chuckled, kissing his lips softly, making him grin again. "This is like a dream," he mumbled, kissing you back, before lifting his small daughter to his arms, "hi baby." She giggled when Zayn kissed her cheek, clapping her hands together, making you laugh. "Dada," she said again, making Zayn smile proudly. "Yes baby, daddy is here."