#119 Your Insecure - Niall - NOT MINE

Niall:

"Aren't you hungry, (Y/N)?" Niall asks around a mouth full of food. "You've barely touched your food."

"I had a big lunch." You mumble, pushing the remains of your dinner around on your plate.

He swallows, eyeing you warily. "You sure? You haven't really been yourself the past few days, is everything okay?"

You pause, debating on whether or not to open up and tell him what's been bothering you lately when he interrupts your thoughts once again.

"You know you can tell me anything, (Y/N)." He says, blue eyes wide with concern.

"I just... I'm not as thin or as pretty as all the other girls that are throwing themselves at you..." You mutter, face flushing. "And they all make sure I know that."

"What are you talking about? You're absolutely gorgeous," Niall replies, curiosity pulling at his features. "Wait, do you actually believe them?"

You nod feebly, pushing your chair back as you go to bring your plate into the kitchen.

"That's absolute bullshit, (Y/N)," He states plainly, trailing after you. "All they're tryin' to do is get a rise out of you, but you know what?" You shake your head, eyes locked on the granite counter top as you begin to clean up. "You're the only one I'll ever see, no matter how many girls try to get me to notice them. I love every little thing about you," You feel him wrap his arms around your waist, his accent thick in your ear. "I love you so much, (Y/N), more than you could ever imagine. Remember that."