You're The One I LOve: Chapter 2: The morning after

SAM POV:

I woke up because the bloody phone wouldn't stop ringing. I loved the feel of Amara in my arms. I do not remember ever sleeping this peacefully in years. She snuggled closer and slept on. I turned to answer the call and saw it was her dad. My one and true friend Aaron Mendez. 

Hei Aaron wassup?? 

"Amara didn't come home last night and her cell is switched off. We'r paniking."

I groaned and said" Damn I forgot. She was tired and a little drunk and didn't want to face you all like that so I got her home. I completely forgot to call you. I'm so sorry Aaron. I'll bring her across as soon as miss sleeping beauty awakens."

I lied through my teeth. But what other choice did I have.?

I couldn't loose his friendship. That was all I had as family but I did not want to loose Amaara either. She was special. After last night, even more so.

I turned and saw her smiling at me. I smiled back and my heart felt light. Whatever the future brought with it, these moments with her would pull me through every dark night.

We kissed and it all began again. The love, the passion, the mating and the fun.

We were at it for hours. I was forced to stop when she groaned, "no more Sam, I am sore"

God I felt like a prick. How could I do that to her. But she kissed me and snuggled close. I got up and cooked us a meal while we both showered and got ready.

Dn't get me wrong. I only entered the shower when I left the food to simmer.

We got ready smiling, ate and left for her house.

I was so nervous. I held her hand as we sat in the truck, looked into her eyes and asked her,: Babe, do u want this to continue? Its your choice and if you say no, I will back off I promise."

She smiled pulled herself into my lap, looked straight into my eyes and said," NO. Sam, I know this will be awkward and I will call yyou uncle in front of all. But I cannot loose you. Not after these hours. BUt if things get too awkward for you and you decide to move on, I will understand. It will hurt me for sure, but for you, I will accept it."

"Babe, I cannot leave you either. WE WILL take it a day at a time. You are mine. And this is more than Lust."

We kissed each other once more before driving off to the world to play pretend for now my house was our reality and howmuch ever I felt like a pevert, She was the only reason I lived on then and still do today. I could never imagine loosing her. I would fight the wor;ld for her.

For Amaara, My love and my life...... the centre of my world and at times the only reason to me.