In pain... but life goes on......

Aaron's POV:

I was so worried. He wasn't answering his phone, wasn't replying to my messages. Finally I decided to go to his house. It was a little near the forests and next to the lake. It was beautiful but very few people lived there. He liked it because there he had his privacy. But over the years, I felt his place was some kind of prison for him so I always tried and got him to spend more and more of his time at my place with my family. He had become a part of us. I trust him with my kids. 

But I don't know what happened today. Calling Sam peodophile was the limit. I have never seen Lizzie like this. After Sam left, she turned her anger on Aamara. The poor kid. She kept on denying but Lizze was not consoled. I know Sam's scared of accidents, I also know how much he has pampered Aamara. It is obvious that he fell asleep next to her while keeping a watch on her. With him around, I have never had to worry about her.

There is the idiot. Sitting by himself neat the lake in this freezing cold. I got off my truck and walked to him. Putting my hand on his shoulder I said," Son, come inside, you willfreeze here." He turned at my words and I saw him shivering. His eyes were red and swolled and his lips were blue. I immediately pulled him up and tried to take him inside the cabin. But that stubborn mule refused to budge. He instead asked me," What are you doing here Aaron? You know Lizzie doesn't like you driving in the snow."

"Son,I have come here because I was worried about you. You haven't replied to my calls or messages. Aamara and I were worried and as I would not have liked her coming here alone in this whether, I drove her here to see her favorite uncle." His face blanched. "Aamara is here ?" He choked out. I pointed to the truck and we turned to see Aamara walk out of it, towards us.

"Why have you come here Aaron? You should not have got her here either. Please leave. I promise never to bother you all again. And Aaron, I am sorry for breaking yours and Lizzie's trust. I am sorry." Sam's words left me stunned. "What do you mean Sam? You never broke our trust. I am sorry son, but please come home. We cannot see you like this."

Instead of answering me, he looked at Aamara, cupped her face and said," I am sorry Aamara for breaking your trust. I should never have done this with you. Please forgive me baby. Take care of your self, always ok?"

What was happeing, he called my girl baby? He is sorry for what? She was looking at him with tears in her eyes. Putting her arms around his neck, she stood on tip toes and kissed him on his lips!

"What the hell is this?" I roared. They were shocked. It was as if looking in each others eyes, they had forgotten about me. The jumped back and looked at me. I understood what Lizzi was saying in that moment. They were lovers! How dare he fool my innocent daughter like this.

I saw red and before I knew it, I was bashing the crap out of Sam. He simply let me have my way with him as Aamara screamed and begged me to stop. When I did not, she rushed to Sam who now lay on the ground fully covered in his blood, and bent over him, blocking my blows with her body. I had to stop. But Sam pushed Aamara away.

He looked at me and said, "Sir, I know you are angry and I deserve it. But sir, I am leaving, I will never come to your family again. I am sorry I hurt Aamara. Aamara, please go home.  I enjoyed my time with you. But you knew the score from begining. It was never more you know that right. Good bye."

Saying so, got up and limped up to the cabin. Leaving a stunned me and a crying Aamara behind him. He did not turn. My baby had fallen down and was crying her life out. All my anger towards her evapourated in that instance. The asshole had hurt my girl and left her like this. I hugged her to me  and walked her to the truck. We drove home in silence only puntuated with her tears.

I wanted to kill him. The bastard broke my trust and also used my daughter. What a fool I was to have trusted him like a son!

........................................................................

What do you think??