When Past meets the present

"Squeals" Awesom guys!! 1991 reads in all!!! you all rock!!!!!!

"Sighs"..... I really hoped you would comment... no fair people, 81 reads on the lasgt chapter but only one comment.... come on... you reading it so you do have a say in this book right....

please I really would like your thought..... so after this chapter I will only upload next when I have atleast 10 comments...

just 10 guys..... 

else this book hangs...........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I drove to Ann and Mason listening to her favorite songs. I hadn't been able to listen to them in ages. Today I felt light for some reason, like I could smile, laugh and live again. I wished Aamara was here, she would have come with me. But I guess next time. I stopped at the florist and picked a huge bunch of  roses, white, Ann loved them. Next, I drove to a toy shop and bought a car. A miniature of what I was driving, a Ferrari, and black as mine. I hoped Mason would like it.

As I drove towards them, I felt tears in my eyes as I remembered this day 11 years ago. I pushed them back and tried to concentrate on driving. Soon, I was parking the car. I got down and walked into the gate, towards my family. Every step was a painful reminder. Reminding me the pain of lonliness, the pain of living on. But I did not want to cry today. So I willed myself to smile for Ann and tried to imagine how Mason would look like as a 11 year old.

I walked upto them and knelt. Laying the flowers at Ann's grave and the car at a small one next to her. There lay, in the city cemetary, my family, my love. Ann and Mason had died on this day 11 years ago leaving me behind to fend for myself. But today, I think they left me secure in the knowledge that I was soon to meet a little princess, my very own angel, Aamara.

A tear fell as I bowed and I choked, but still, tried to speak," Hello Ann, Mason, Happy birthday to you both. I know, you are angry with me for not visiting, but honestly, this day has been very painful for me in the past decade. I used to get drunk and sit by the lake, hoping death would take me. But it never did. This torture continued till Aamara realised what I was doing a few years back. From that day, I never drank on your birthday. Aamara and I would sit by the lake and remember you Ann, I would tell her stories of our life togeather. We would imagine how Mason would be like had he lived. She pulled me through. She is beautiful, as if a beautiful peom has been given a life. I really love her. But she is 14 years my junior. Also, she is the daughter of the man who has been my best friend and family all these years. I don't want to loose her. But I am scared to fight for her. What if I am wrong for her? What if I cannot be what she wants me to? I don't know if  Aaron and Lizze will ever agree. Ann, I need your acceptance and help in getting Aamara to be mine. She has been my strenght all these yeards."

I sighed as I  remembered meeting Aaron for the first time. I was sitting in some pub in an unknown village, drinking my sorrows or rather drowning them in lager. Suddenly, some guy came and pushed me aside. He wanted to stand on the pub table and cheer his victory, I don't remember what exactly, words were exchanged between us and a fist fight broke out. I got hit and I don't really remember much, but after that I opened my eyes to a pair of huge brown ones looking at me with wonder. That was my first glimpse of Aamara, seven and inquisitive. She could talk a mile a second.

I got up confused and in pain, Aamara was leaning into my face. She smiled at me and them yelled into my ear. " Mammaa, big guy up." I remember her words so clearly. I still pull her leg about them. Lizzie and Aaron then walked upto me and I became a part of their family from then on. They knew all about your death Ann, but they did not know the exact situation with my grandfather. I simply told them that my family was no more.

They embraced me as I was. Healing me, loving me,most importantly, accepting me.

Mason, you would love to know Liam, Aamara's brother. A year younger than her but so much more mature. He pampers her mad. He would have been a great friend to you too. Cars and football and play stations turn his head. I would have loved it had we met them as a family. But that didn't happen.

So, Ann and Mason, I request you to allow Aamara in our lives. She has always been there but on the finges, now, I want her to be a part of us. 

I smiled at the thought of Aamara with me forever. I don't know if that would happen, but the thought brought a smile to my face.

I gave them both a flying kiss just like how Ann used to give me. "I love you guys, always" 

saying so, I got up and left. Not leaving them behind but accepting my past and walking with it into the future.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ohk people, what do you think?

next upload only when I get comments.. atleast 10 also I'd love it if you all voted!!

cheers to you all and a big thanks for getting it till here.