Cadbury

Amara's POV 

It was difficult waking up from my sleep, I sat up as I felt Sam shaking me gently on the shoulder. I sighed and rubbed my eyes turning my head towards Sam. I looked at him and he smiled. 

"Come on, were here." I smiled and got out of the car. Liam was strangely quite. I guess our new life was finally dawning on him. We walked over to the front door as I looked around. It was like those mansions that the really rich people had on the television. It was huge but still really homey. Sam rung the doorbell and I started getting nervous. Liam was busy looking around in awe. "I can't believe this Sam, " he exclaimed," You are freasking rich dude." Sam only laughed at him as he put his arm around me," We have some money Liam, we as a family. So don't you forget you too are now freaking rich." We starred at him in shock. Who is this amazing man?

After a huge gruop hug, we waited for the door to open. Sam had told me a lot about his butler Cadbury. I was really nervous now. What if he didn't like me? What if I wasn't what he expected? I know it's really childish of me, but I can't help these thoughts. Sam grabbed my hand reassuringly and I smiled. All my nervousness flew away. He made me feel so safe. The door finally opened and there stood an old man. I guessed him to be Cadbury since he was probably the only one who lived here besides Sam. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I cleared my throat and looked at Sam who smiled at me reassuringly and then back at him.

Liam finally cleared his throat and introduced himself," Hello sir, Mr Cadbury, I'm Liam" He said trying to sound all formal. Cadbury laughed at him and pulled him inot a big bear hug. "I know you Master Liam, heard a lot about your little escapades." He chuckled.

"Um... Hi Mr. Cadbury sir I-" He pulled me into a hug which took me by surprise. After like five seconds he pulled back out and grabbed my shoulder's. I swear his eyes were moist. All emotions clearly showed on his face. He was so happy on seeing me that I melted in relief. He did not hate me. He accepted me. 

"Your finally here!" He exclaimed in joy I looked at him with huge eyes as he pulled me into the house with Sam shaking his head not too far behind. Followed by Liam who was now exploring every inch of the place. 

"All Sam talked about was you! Every single day he talked about you, no matter what he was doing. It was just Amara this and Amara that." I smiled and looked at Sam who was slightly embarrassed. He was cute with those cheeks of his. I never saw that side of him before. My focus went back to Cadbury. 

"I bet you three are starving. I'm gonna go fix you all a heavy breakfast and will get your rooms ready. Some food and lot of rest will do you all great." He smiled at me and I looked at Sam who was staring at Liam.

Wait, staring at Liam?

I looked to and oh my GOd! What is this guy doing?

Liam was practically dangling upside down from the couch and snoring. He slept like this?

I couldn't stop giggling. He still slept like a bat. Soon all of us were laughing and my brother still slept on. 

"I'll take care of him, you don't worry," Cadbury choked out while controlling his laughter. Well, my brother did look comfortable. Cadbury practically bounced towards the kitchens I think. He looked so happy. Child like in glee. Or maybe a santa claus in black.   "Wow. That went well." Sam wrapped his arms around me and kissed me slowly. I smiled against his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. Our kiss was slow and passionate and I had a thought, a naughty little tought, I pulled away. He looked both confused and dazed and I looked towards the stairs. "I was just wondering, what does your bedroom look like?"  I purred and he smiled at me and I grinned. He took my hand and then led me up the stairs and into a bedroom. It was huge! Way bigger then I was used too. It had an en suite, and it was more like a man's room then my own girl one back at home. There was huge King sized bed in the center of it, dressed with satin sheets. Black satin, his favorite.

I smiled as I made my way over to it and lay on it as sexily as possible. I beckoned him with a finger and blew him a kiss.He smiled as he approached the bed and he too lay next to me and I simply forgot my sexy games. I genuinely smiled at him.  He made me so happy and I loved being with him. I loved the idea of being his forever and always. He leaned over and kissed me and I kissed him back with all that I had. I will always belong to Sam. He pulled away and we just lay there, arm in arm, smiling at each other, as our hands roved around our entwined bodies.

"I love you Amara." He whispered as he kissed the tip of my nose. "I love you too Sam... Forever and always." 

A loud knock or rather knocks woke me up. I tried to move, to stop the hammering but Sam had enveloped me, making it very difficult to move. "Sammy, I whispered as I kissed his ears," Some one is hammering at the door babe,"  "HHmmm, let them be Amy, I am too comfortable to move." He groaned as he nuzzled my neck and continued sleeping.

Then came the incesstent rings. I tried to reach for the cell but no avail, I was simply too far. THe landline as well as the internl phones began to ring now. THis was way too much to handle." Sam," I hissed," this is causing me a headache. PLease move and stop these interruptions." He groaned as he moved away from me. Reaching for one of the phones, he yelled right into it without even waiting for an answer. "Who the hell is irritating? Liam I swear if this is one of your prank, dude you are dead meat." He threatened, It was actually a typical Liam thing. I giggled.

But he blanched. "Wh? who?" Shit! He slammed the phone and got off the bed.  "Babe, Im really sorry," I was getting worried now, was my dream ending? What had happened to piss him off like this? I too got off the bed and handed him his shirt. I had slept in it so it was creased. But I loved his shirts. "Honey, he began" I am so sorry but, well, you see, ummm , its like this, well I wanted to give you some time, but, well you see, umm.." He trailed off and I was close to panic now.

"What Sam??" I whispered I waited for the in evitable. What had he hidden from me? " My friends babe," He answered looking sheepish. " Well, I wanted you to adjust to life before you met them, but they have all come now and are busy enjoying with Liam, they want to meet you too." He shook his head sadly, "I don't think it is a great idea though, maybe I could say you are sleeping?" He asked wincing.

Tears pooled my eyes as I realised that Sam was probably ashamed of me,:" YOu are ashamed of me right? I am a child and you are all older than me. Is that why you don't want me to meet them? Like I am your shameful secret?" I whispered.  I knew my life was too good to be true, I knew this caslte would crash. I was crying now. Would I always be hidden, away from everyone, because I am his dirty little secret?

"Amy!" he yelled," How can you possibly talk like this?" He shook me as he stared deep into my eyes. "I am proud of you babe abd I really want to show you off okay? I thought that maybe you wouldn't want to meet my friends, I mean, I don't know, I thought you wouldn't be comfortable. But I really want to show you off. PLease Amy, COme down, meet them" He begged and I melted into his embrace. "God, I am soo sorry Sam," I whispered as he held me, kissing the top of my head. Let's get dressed?"

?>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Amy is meeting his friendS???? what do you think?? and what of Cadbury??