chapter 7 - .... at home with family

Sam's POV:

As I drove behind Aamara, all I could think of was our day. The look in her eyes, the way her smile lit her face, the way she moaned when she ate desserts. Wow! But my personal favorite was when she screamed my name as she climaxed. 

Being with her only wants me to smile and be happy. Even in those dark days when all I wanted to do was wither away and die, one hug from her was all I needed to lift my dark clouds.I shudder to think what will happen when this madness ends. But for now, I want to enjoy evey moment with my baby.

Soon we were in front of her house. God I did not even realise we had driven so far. I was so busy with my horny thoughts that I did not even keep an eye on Aamara. Great!

Alright Sam, show time. Stay calm and keep your little head down. We don't want Aaron noticing something amiss when he sees you following his daughter inside.

............................................................

After an amazing evening filled with laughter, food and wine. we lazed arround the fire place. Lizz's cooking does this to one. you feel so content and full you simply dislike moving. I waitched Aamara'a hair with the flames giving them a beautiful glow. It was amazing and reminded me of our precious hours togeather. She noticed me noticing her and our eyes connected. It was like magic. Like life flowing from her to me.

she went upstairs to sleep while Liam and I played PSP. Aaron and Lizz just sat around talking. Wow I love being with this family. I wish we could always be like this. But now I wanted to be like this with Aamara and my relation out in the open. I did not want to hide my feelings with them. I mean they are my family and I share all with them. And this is so huge so special that I want to share it with them and I know I dread the day they ever find out about us.

.................................

We went to up to sleep. I have a room at the Mendes' residence. As I walked to it, I passed Aamara's room and saw the light was still on. What a baby, still scared of night. I walked in to switch it off when I noticed her holding her teddy, Guin. Yup that's the name. I gave it to her on her 8th birthday I think and yet it was in a pristine condition.

I felt jealous of Guin right now and decided that she would not snuggle to anyone but me. I plucked guin from her arms and she sat up in a flash. Wow! I am so not happy. I mean she can sleep if I move away from her but if I pluck Guin out she sits up.

Liam give me back my Guin" she hollered trying to open her eyes. " Sorry babe, wrong password." I whispered and that finally got her out of her slumber. Her eyes widend as she realised I was standing there. With an evil grin she jumped,"Uncle Sam, give my Guin back to me" Saying so, she began to play with her new friend, little Sam,God she was so naughty. I felt her touch and rose to the occasion. 'God! woman, if anyone sees us, we are so dead."

She stopped immediately and blushed deep red. To lighten the mood, I pulled guinny higher and laughed. "If you want your darling back, catch me if you can." I turned and ran out of her room. she followed screaming. Laughing around I went down the stairs to realise Aaron and Lizzie watching us with a huge smile on their faces. They loved it when I laughed. They are trully amazing people. 

Aamara followed me down and suddenly she missed her footing and to my horror tumbled down the last three steps. My blood ran cold. I was horriefied as I watched my babe trip because of me. 

Amaara, Aamara ", I shook her but no reaction. God please please keep her safe. I prayed as I picked her up and laid her down on the sofa. Lizze being a doctor got to work. She was so calm and collected while I was shaking like a leaf. ....

she will be fine Sam, don't worry" said Lizze but a tear fell from my eye as I saw her lying on the sofa because of me. I felt a pain slice through my heart as I noticed blood trickle from my baby's head. Lizze was bandaging her as Aaron pulled me away. He pulled me into a hug and said," She is ok son, don't you worry. This girl crashes more than she walks." He winked.

But I was so scared. I couldn't even bring myself to smile at his attempt to lighten my mood. I simply sat beside her again and held her hand as Lizze moved away from her. Aamara moaned and opened her eyes. She saw me and her face registered my pain. She tried to get up but I pushed her down.

Sam, I'm fine", she whispered. I fell on her and hugged her tight. I was thanking God for keeping my baby safe . I pulled back and stared into her eyes. Her worried blue ones held so much pain and feeling for me that my heart soared. But I hurt her was all that my brain kept saying. She put her hands to my face and looked deep into my eyes and said,' I swear Uncle Sam, I am fine. Please don't worry. I am not going to leave you. I have to harass you for a long time yet." Dont leave me please," was all that I could whisper before pulling her into a bone crushing hug.

Aaron and Lizzei cleared their throats before saying that they were going to sleep and if I could carry Aamara to bed. She would be fine by morning, Lizzie assured me.

They new how much Aamara mattered to me. But I just hoped they didn't realise how much more she had become to me in these past few days. Arm in arm they went upstairs leaving Aamara and me staring at them.

I smiled at her and picked her up. Carrying her bridal style into her room, I felt complete. I laid her down and tucked her in. But instead of leaving, I got in bed with her and put Guin on her other side. I had to feel her close to me. This seperation from her was killing me. She smiled at me and snuggled close. soon, sllep took over us.

............................................................................

They slept in the same bed at Aamaras place. Wow! I am wondering what happens if her parents walk in?? or they realise there is something going on here.....

please comment and let me know...

what you think should happen next..................

enjoy