A New Beginning

OH GOSH I AM SOOOOOO SORRY!!

I mean I got 10 votes and 11 comments and I still didn't upload! forgive me:)

Well I love you guys!!!

But please please do vote and comment on this one too...

I mean over 4000 reads and still just 140 comment?

no fair right?

*HUG*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SAM'S POV:

I lay there, next to the grate with my baby in my arms, remembering Ann. I never felt this lucky before. Or this complete. I don't know how I got this lucky in my life that I have been blessed with the love of two lovely women. I just pray now that all will be fine between us and Aaron's family. I cannot bear the thought of them angry with Aamara and me.

I hugged her tight and kissed the top of her head. She was waking up. Snuggling closer to me, she purred. My hold on her tightend even further as another part of me stood up straight at attention. She snuggled closer and noticing how my body was reacting, rubbed herself to me. 

"BABY" I moaned and she giggled. " Babe, don't start something you won't be able to finish." I moaned louder as she assaulted 'little' me. I closed my eyes. She rubbed down there faster.  I moaned louder. Suddenly she stopped. I snapped my eyes open only to find her standing with a jug of water over me. Laughing like a nut, she poured it all over a very hot part of me.

"URHG! AMMARA !" I yelled as she ran towards my bedroom. I followed her limping coz a part of me was still numb. We crashed onto the bed which luckily did not give way. I held her a prisoner as I had my way with her. She laughed and giggled all the time which later turned into moans.

Moans so wild that I had a hard time not coming from the sound of her alone.

We lay exhausted side by side as I cuddled her. I had to tell her. Discuss our future. But I was so scared. How would she react? Would she accept?

I suddenly remembered that I hadn't fed her. She must be starving. Pushing her into the shower, I told her that I would get some breakfast ready. But madam had other ideas. She dragged me inside and bathed me. Oh God. She was a devil leading me to temptation. I washed her too. Till she moaned.

We dried and got out looking like prunes. Laughing and still wrapped in towels we made our way into the kitchen. Searching through the cabinet, I realied that all we had was nothing!

Shit! She must probably be starving now. What a prick I am. I turned to face her. She was drinking water. Standing by the sink. She looked so beautiful then, like my own private angel. My heart skipped a beat as I remembered almost loosing her yesterday.

I had wanted to kill myself when Cadburry informed me about the mail. He had to stop me from harming myself. It was he who forced me to come back to Ammara. One last time he said. I am so glad that he did. I had to call him, inform him about Aamara, hopefully a message would suffice. 

I walked upto Aamara and hugged her from behind. She turned and put her arms around my neck and smiled at me. But she could always understand my feeling and mood by just looking at me. She realised instinctively that I was sad. Hugging me, she knew too what was going in my mind.

"I am sorry Sam, for what Liam put you through. Believe me I didn't know. If I had, I would never have allowed him to put you through hell."

I sighed and said, " Babe, I was coming to you only. The mail just got me here in tears." 

She hugged me, I oo tightened my hold onto her. We knew, we could never let the other go. Ever.

But first, I had some serious discussions to do with her. Even more importantly, I had to feed her. But first, I had to message Cadburry.

I picked her up tenderly, bridal style and carried her into the lounge. She smiled at me, understanding my need to hold her close.  

I sat down with her on my lap and finished messaging Cadburry. I had a few missed calls from him. I hoped the message would suffice. I needed to be with my baby first. She snuggled close and put her hand on my face, Looking deep into my eyes, she said the three most beautiful words ever.

"I LOVE YOU" 

Although they were whispered, my heart sang. I replied back with the same intensity and passion, knowing in that precious moment that come what may, we would always be together. 

Always.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I know this is short.. But its getting really late... and I need to sleep:) sorry..

BUt I will upload soon..

As soon as I get a few votes and comments that is:P

*HUGS*

thank you guys