What do I do?

I looked at Sam as he ran his fingers through my hair. It felt so nice. It was two days after that encounter with my parents and I was starting to feel doubtful. I sighed as I rested my head on his lap. He kissed my on the forehead and I gave him a sad smile.

He smiled at me and said. "Why are you so quiet?" I grabbed his hand and started playing with his fingers. I hadn't really told him what my parents said. To tell the truth, I hadn't really told him anything. After that car ride back I decided to just let it go. Though I can't REALLY let it go because I lied to him and told him they weren't home. And that's just because I'm starting to have doubts about it all. I couldn't take it. The look on my mother's face, the disappointment in my father's eyes. It was all too much for me... This is a dilemma! I mean the way I see it is.... I have two choices. Choice #1: I choose Sam over my family. The outcome: They hate me forever. I have Sam... but no family. Choice #2: I choose my family over Sam. Outcome: His heart gets broken as well as mine. Then I'll have my family but no Sam. Therefore.... Whatever choice I make, still sucks. God! It's like being caught between a rock and a hard place.

I sighed and sat up. Sam gave me a peck on the lips an I looked at him. I loved sitting in his lap, his arms around me. After a day spent cleaning Sam's house, while he worked in his home office, I felt contentment in his arms. They felt like home. But the incident with my parents refused to go away. Why can't we always get what we want? Why can't we have it all...

"Don't worry about your parents. They'll come around. And besides... Even though they hate me right now, they still trust me." I chuckled and shook my head. He could always read my head. Always.

"Seriously Sam? I'm sorry baby, but you broke that trust when you slept with me." He laughed and I smiled. I love him so very much. And I don't want to hurt him. But I don't want  to hurt my parents either. This isn't what they want. All my life they have loved me and cared for me. And this is how I repay them? He took my by surprise and hugged me really tight. I started laughing when he buried his face in my neck. His warm breath tickling my neck. I could sense his desperation in that hug.

"Sam! What are you doing?" I tried to chukkle. "I love you Amara." came a hoarse reply. I know you baby, I thought. I know you very well too. I know your sensing the struggle in me and I know you fear I'll choose them over you.

I held him tightly too. "I-I love you too Sam."  I stuttered. Iknow that he loves me, he tells me that ALL the time. There is not a day that passes by without him saying that at least three times already, but... I shook my head softly and then sighed. Breathing him in. And then whispered with a confidence that comes when you know your love is reciprocated. "I love you too my heart."

~*~

I was sleeping in his arms. Under him precisely. That's the way we loved it. Me being his centre and him being my world. "Good morning., he whispered, half in sleep." I groaned and turned away from him as he moved my hair out of my face. There is absolutely NOTHING good about this morning. My stomach is killing me and I;m still really buzzed about my parents. But I decided to shake it off and turned back to face Sam. He smiled.

"I was starting to think you were getting tired of me." I half smiled and shook my head. "I can't get tired of you Sam." He smiled and sat up.

"That's a good thing because I wanted to ask you..." He trailed off and put his boxers on while I sat up trying to see what he was getting at. He looked at me while standing at the edge of the bed and I was really getting... restless? I wanted him. To take me. To make me forget this pain. To promise me that all will be well.

"What would you do if I asked you to come and move with me to my hometown?" He asked softly. I know about his home town. about cadbury, about work. He told me all what happened in the past few months.

"You wanna move to your hometown?" I asked, excited and yet unsure. I so wanted him to be happy. If it weren't for my parents and Liam, I'd follow him to the ends of this world. 

"Yes. That would be an amazing opportunity for the both of us. I mean you can, get away from all the pressure of your parents and I can start working again."  He tried to reason.I rubbed my hand through my hair and looked down. I don't really know what  to say. I don't even know how to feel. Sure I'd like to move in with him, to live in peace instead of hiding. From January, I had been taking online classes. I had hidden from all. 

But, if I went with him, we could both make a new start. A new family, I could move around without worrying about the society and he could live in his house. Finally live in his house. I know I cannot say no. I never could say no to him. Ever.

Peraps I need time to think? Perhaps we both need a plesant distraction from this all?

I pulled his boxers down and kissed him there as he moaned his pleasure. I pleasured him before he groaned and then pushed me back to bed. He ravaged me to his satisfaction While I was an equal partner in this dance. We groaned and moaned and loved each other for what seemed like hours.

Finally, we lay entwined, breathing hard, when I gathered the courage to ......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry cliffy....

but here is the catch....

you see.... XOXOLOVEART has givrn me an amazing end, while I have one too....  ANd between my co writer and me, we couldn't decide so so decided to post both. Our version of it first and then we post this chappie again and the other version...

So what say? can this story have two endings? Can this story be written again? Only the end you know:P

Give me your feedback and reply and vote.

25 votes and atleast 25 comments  before I make up my mind and upload?

Fair right?

Love you people snd thanks