a new beginning.........

PLease VOTE, READ and COMMENT!

Sorry for the long wait....

won't happen again..............

Love you all

Thank you!!!!

Sam's POV:

I saw her run and my heart shattered. I followed behind but not before making a few important calls. I had to take care of this. No one ever insulted my girl. No one.

I ran to my car and found my chauffer was trying to entertain her, to make her smile. I smiled too.

"Honey, I am sorry, this will never happen, ever." I whispred as I sat next to her and hugged her. Her scent calmed me down, I hoped that my hug would do the same for her.

"Sam," She whispered," Perhaps ,marrying isn't a good idea. " She begged as I felt my heart shatter.

"Amy, why do you think that?" I whispred, I couldn't really speak still dazed from my own thoughts.

"Why? You ask why?..." She pushed my arm and stood up angrily. "Look at the way he insulted you! With me by your side, you will always be insulted. I can't bear that Sam." She hissed and I starred at her, wide eyed.

"Your angry about him insulting me? Not hurting you?" I asked in awe.

"Sam! Why would I be angry about that? You think I can't endure a few harsh words?" She looked down on me folding her arms, a small frown forming.

"It's not that! It's just-" She scoffed interrupting me and I sighed. I can't believe we were fighting over something so small. I stood up as well and then  walked closer to her. I didn't want to argue I just wanted to hold her. She turned away from me with her arms still folded and I pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply. This women is amazing! I imagined her smiling even though I cauldn't quite see her and felt her put her arms down as she turned to face me. She smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. She wrapped her arms around me and I ran my fingers through her hair. 

"So. Its obvious this lunch thing has been a joke..." She chuckled and shook her head. "so, what do ya say we get out sof here?" She laughed a little and then nodded getting in the car. 

"Where so you want to go?" I looked at her expectantly and then she shrugged.

"Surprise me." She smiled and off we went. 

Aamra's POV:

We walked hand in hand back to the car and I couldn't stop that grin that was slowly working its way on my face. Sam had taken me shopping to feel better and though I wasn't in a feeling that bad it did lighten up the mood. 

"Oh come on! Stop smiling like that, your making me uncomfortable." I looked at him in shock and pushed the hair that was blowing in my face behind my ear.

"Sam! You? Uncomfortable? You waved lingerie in my face!" He chuckled and I shook my head. "You know I would have been okay with it if that old woman didn't look at me like I was crazy." He laughed and said.

"In my defense, you would have looked awesome in that." I gave him a stern look but couldn't really hide the smile that was coming on. We walked back to the car and got in as our driver put our bags in the trunk.

"Okay so being as we wasted the whole day doing nothing," I pointed out while Sam smiled guiltily. "Liam needs to be picked up from school." Sam nodded and told the driver.

"So are you ready for your party tonight?" I smiled and mentally shuddered.

"Yeah, maybe a little nervous."

"There is nothing to be nervous about." He smiled reassuringly. and I quickly changed the subject.

"What about your party?" I smiled teasingly and wiggled my brows. "Will there be strippers?" He shook his head and sighed. 

"Well, I'm not sure. But there was this one girl they mentioned, I think her name was Amara." I laughed and he pulled me closer to him whispering in my ear.

"And I heard she was pretty good." I mocked shockness and put a hand on my chest.

"You saying this Amara girl is better then me?"  I pouted.