Chapter3❤

Still kirksP.O.V                                                                                                                                                                      As we headed inside all my fans started screaming my name out,i just waved and kept walking. Me and jas headed to the x-flight and got on without a wait,as we got in our seats for the ride jas started to be a crybaby and said she wasnt getting on. Kirk i dont want to im scaredd.so i pushed her in the middle and asked them to hurry up so she couldnt change her mind. The ride slowly went up and jas was squeezing my hand.It took off and started spinning i just smirked cause jas had her eyes closed.When the ride was over me and jas went to go get a funnel cake when i ran into my ex kay-kay she was with her sister and some kids. I told jas to go order our funnel cakes,then kay-kay ran into my arms and kissed me.i quickly pushed her off,kay-kay man what the fuck your problem you running up to me and kissing me i know you seen me with somebody i yelled at her. so what kirko you havent even been around me or your son. KAY-KAY dont pull that shit i spend time with my little man all the time . Just then jas walked up with 2 funnel cakes,hold tf whos this bitch kirko kay-kay yelled and got in jas face.All jasmine did was smirk i knew what jas was capable (A/N spell check)of doing..Aye kay-kay chill this just my friend jas okay? kay-kay pecked my lips and walked away. i seen the sad look on jasmine face she just handed me my funnel cake and ran off.

Jasmine P.O.V

I was hurt when kirk said i was just a friend then he let that girl kiss him so i walked off. I was just walking around eating my funnel cake it was good af it had chocolate and icecream on it.When i was walking someone dumped into me and made my funnel cake fall. WHY TF U DUM- (GCO) sorry ma i will buy you a new one but im Trey your name is? i just bit my lip i knew who he was he was trey songz aka panty dropper he made me wet just looking at him hes so fine.Hi im Jasmine nice to meet you mr.songz he kissed my hand and i blushed. Same to you but why someone as fine as you walking around by your self. My date kinda dissed me i looked down at my shoes. Trey just looked at e before he spoke thats wrong sweetie,but i like your belly picering im guessing your a 'virgin'. i smirked and nodded my head yes.How about we go and have some fun and get to know eachother . Me and trey spent the whole day together riding rides,eating and talking. We ran into kirk but i acted like i didnt know him just like he did mee.After the park closed trey took me to dinner then home ,once we arrived at my house kirk car was parked out front.I kissed trey on the cheek,gave him my number and said gn. He drove off and i went inside the house to find kirk sitting on my couch eating some oreos(A/N my nick name :)Why you in my house kirk i asked with a attitude.I wanted to say sorry about everything that happen at six flages shes my baby momma and shes always tripping. I started going off ,kirk why didnt you tell me you had a son i hate you leave now! he came and held me while i cried i always wanted to be the 1st one to have kirk kids but now thats all done. He carried me to my room and close the door. He undressed me and cuddled me untill we both fell asleep.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON IG @ his_fashionkilla

COMMENT QUESTIONS THANKS FOR SHOWING ME LOVE :)