Chapter11❤

2 years later.....

Jasmine p.o.v

I stared at the celing as i thought about my life over these 2 years. Trey started cheating on me and even worst he started beating my ass. I wanted the old trey back, the new trey was a whole different person. He started doing drugs, beating on me and the kids and forced me to have sex with him. Well if your confused about me saying "kids" i am talking about Andre and my bbg Yasmine. Yasmine will be 2 in 4 months💜💜, she looks just like kirko. I think thats why Trey always beat on me because he wish yas was his daughter. I got up and went to shower, after i was done i got dressed. Then went downstairs where i found the kids playing in the living room. I went upstairs and i picked them out some outfits so i can take the kids to breakfast with kirks mama. I washed the kids up and got them dressed. When i went upstairs trey was back upstairs and he was on the phone with someone. I tried to hurry up , get dressed then leave before trey said no . I quickly got the kids and left out. As we were driving i got a text from trey telling me if i dont get my ass back home now im going to regret it. We pulled up into the pancake house the same time kirk mama did. I got the kids out the car and greeted kirk mom. Hay momma i said to kirks mom. Hay sweetie , look at my grandbabies she smiled at the kids. Hi granny the kids said to her. We walked into ihop and took a seat. Once we got settled and ordered our food Andre Decided to tell kirk momma that trey beats on us. Momma Randle sighed and shook her head. Child why do you let that beat on yall, its not just you but its the kids too. I couldnt stop the tears from flowing , i softly sighed and wiped my tears. Momma randel i gotta get going i told her . I threw some money on the table,got the kids and left. I called up nicki (yes nicki minaj) i met her one nite at trey ablum release party.

Phone convo

Nicki: hay babes whats up

Me:* wipes tears nicki i cant take it anymore, i miss kirk, and im sick of this nigga putting his hands on me!

Nicki:calm down , imma come get yall tomorrow make sure yall shit packed and call ari tell her bring chris and them. You know that nigga be on some other shit

Me: okay thanks nicki i love u girl

Nicki: no problem i love u 2 but where my babies

Me: sleeping in the back seat i will let them talk to you before they go to bed

Nicki: okay barbs i will ttyl gotta get back in the studio🎤🎵

Me: okay byes

Nicki: bye *hangs up

Phone convo over

I put in my Aaliyah I Care 4 u ablum and played miss u over in over. By the time i got home i was in tears. I reached in my wallet and pulled out a old picture of me and kirk when we were 11 . I smiled thru my tears as i thought about him. Kirk always put a smile on my face. I song along to Aaliyah and turned the vol up to max. I was enjoying my self untill trey knocked on the window. I rolled my eyes and rolled the window down and asked yes? Hurry up and get your ass in the house i needa bust a quick nut before i go into the studio. I forgot i still had kirk picture in my hand. Trey quickly snatched it outta my hand and ripped it up. I screamed and tried to pick the pieces up. Trey got a sleeping yas and andre out of the car. Jasmine by the time i put the kids in the room you better be in that room naked or thats your ass. I wiped my tears and walked into the house. I hurried up and walked upstairs. I started putting on layers of clothes so it would take trey a long time to get me undressed. I heard trey walking up the stairs so i quickly got on the bed. What the fuck you doing you just had on a sundress trey asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and tried to walk into the bathroom but trey pushed me back onto the bed. Wait trey i need to freshen up i told trey. Man stfu and open they legs trey grinded. Im not opening shit i said while pushing trey away, but it only mad him mad. Trey started ripping off my shirt and noticed i had on a bunch of shirts. Oh so you wanna play take all them clothes off NOW! I quickly took them off but left on my bra and thongs. Trey went into our closet and got out his belt . He wacked me with the beltbuckle and threw me on the floor. I screamed out in pain as trey wacked me and stomped me. I guess he must of got tried because he started pulling off his clothes. I slowly crawled away from trey but i was in pain. I felt trey roughly pull down my underwear and roughly thrust in and out of me. I thought he was just gonna fuck me and got but no.... He bit down on my nipple so hard and sucked on them untill milked started coming out. I screamed so loud i woke the kids up and they came running into our room. Andre charged at trey and started bite and kicking him. Yasmine just cried and stared. Aye take yall asses back in the room trey yelled at them as he pushed andre down. I quickly got up and jumped on his back. I started biting him and throwing blows at his face as the kids helped me. Trey threw me into the tv and after that i blacked out.