Chapter10

Jasmine p.o.v

After i visted ari in the hospital I decided to visit andre. (A/N if you dont remember thats kirk son). I drove to there apartment and told trey to stay in the car. I went to apt 126 and knocked on the car, no answer so i just went straight in. I heard moaning and baby cries, i opened the door and say the nastiest shit ever. I saw kay-kay sucking 3 dudes d!ck i gasped which made them look over at me. When i seen kay-kay face i just shook my head, she looked like a zombie you could tell she was on something. I quickly walked into andre room and started packing his bags. I felt a strong pair of arms grab me which made me scream. O lawd i thought to myself i quickly prayed in my head *please god dont let me get raped again*. He quickly threw me down on kay-kay bed. So if she fuck yall too i get 2,000 kay-kay asked? They nodded and kay-kay smirked okay shes gonna help too , i felt tears slide down my cheeks as i thought about them hurting me and my baby. As he came closer to me someone kicked the door opened and in with a ak-47 he had on a mask. Let the damn girl go motherfuckers he yelled at the one that was holding onto me. He quickly let me go and i ran in andre room , grabbed his bag and him. As i was about to leave the man with the mask came up to me and kissed me which made me slap him👋. Nigga idk you! Dont fucking touch m, i told him and walked off. I put Andre in the back seat and drove off. Hay lil man trey said to andre. Hay trwey andre said back , now andre your going to bed living with me for a little while i told him. Okay mommy he said as he soon fell asleep. Aye jasmine we are going to my family bbq so when we get home get dressed okay? Okay trey...

At home

When we got home i picked out all our outfits then put andre in the tub. After i got him washed up and dressed he went down stairs with trey while i showered. I washed my hair and did my hygenie , i turned off the shower then wrapped a towel around my body

. Jasmine hurry up before we are late trey yelled from down stairs, so i put some pep in my step. I got dressed, flat ironed my rough hair then did my makeup. I grabbed my purse, my phone and ran down stairs. About time trey said as he picked up a sleeping andre. We got into the car and headed to the bbq.

Trey p.o.v

We arrived at my momma house and it was packed as always. We got out of the car and grabbed andre, smh this nigga always sleep. We walked straight in and we went into the kitchen where my momma was cooking and talking. Is that my baby boy my momma yelled. Yea momma but i want you to meet someone i told my momma. Jasmine slowly walked behind me with andre in her arms. Hello, mrs. Neverson its so nice to meet you jasmine held her hand out. Momma slapped her hand away and pulled jas into a hug. Girl in this family we dont hug momma said to jasmine . Okay ms.neverson, omg sweetie dont just call me mama like the rest , but give me that boy and yall go have fun, she took andre from jas and we went into the back yard. Trampoline booty and jasmine wanted to act all shy so i pulled her on the dance floor and started grinding on her. After that we enjoyed the rest of the nite....