Chapter 12

I woke up and slowly began to panick i looked around and knew instanly i was in the hospital. Yasmine and andre came running in ,giving me hugs and kissies. I smiled and gave them hugs and kissied back. How did you guys get here i asked ? Trey brung us Andre said sadly. In walked trey holding some flowers and a huge teddy bear. I just rolled my eyes. "Hay babe" trey came and handed me the flowers and the teddy bear. I groaned in pain as he squeezed me into a hug. "Let me go" Trey snapped his head in My direction. Man just hurry up and get dressed before i leave yall asses.I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom to change. while i was putting on my pants someone started knocking on the door."who is it" i asked kindly they didnt respond so i snatched the door open ready to snap off on them. It felt like i was in a dream when i seen kirk standing there with flowers. Tears flowed down my cheek, but kirk was there to kiss them as they fell. "Kirk.. i thought you were dead" i wiped my tears and stared at kirk. "Baby i didnt i just needed to go into hiding for a little while,but i was always around you just never knew.

I grabbed kirko and tongued him down untill trey came in the room with the kids. "so this what your hoe ass on jasmine"? Trey looked at us in disgust. "daddy" andre yelled and jumped into kirk arms. Trey picked up Yasmine and said nigga dont think jasmine gonna leave me for you, she got my seed and i been taking care of that bad ass little boy.

"Man fuck you i can have jasmine if i want" kirk yelled at trey , trey stepped up to kirko and tried to punch him but kirk handled that ass with a quick upper cut sending him flying into the fall.

"KIRKO STOP" , kirk whipped his head in my direction. I ran by trey side and smacked him around a little bit. kirk pulled me off of him and we went to the front desk to discharge me.

Sorry for the short chapter ive been busy.

15 votes and 8 comments to continue