Chapter6

Might cancel Cast call because noone signed up so far...

Ari P.O.V

Its been 2 months since me and chris met ,everything has been going good.But i think im pregnant and i dont know who my baby daddy is because i have been sleeping with big sean and chris.I went to go vist jas because i havent seen her since the nite at the club.When i pulled up into her driveway a saw kirk car i just smirked i knew they liked eachother.I knocked on her door to see a shirt-less kirk ,i heard cries so i pushed pass him and went to jasmine side.Jassy whats wrong i asked.She just shook her head and cried even more,i got up and pushed kirk. WHAT TF YOU DO TO MY SISTER KIRK?HUH? i yelled at kirk.He whispered i cheated on her with my babymama and my ex lala.Jas took off and ran up the stairs,kirk got his keys and slammed the door.I heard jas listening to Me,Myself,and I.so i went upstaris and sat on her bed i broke down crying,i didnt know who was my babydaddy and jas is being cheated on by kirk....Jas im pregnant i blurted out.I just held my baby sister intill we fell asleep.

RING! RING! RING!

My phone kept going off so i went to go answer it

Phone convo

Me:What sean?

Big sean:I thought you was coming over?

Me: i was but i fell asleep over my sister house.

Big sean:oh okay but come over here so i can teach you a lesson for being late :)

Me:*smirks and gets up to get dressed

Me:okay daddy im on my way *hungs up

I put the cover over jas and left.As i drove to sean house i felt dirty i was sleeping with to men that were best friends.

*AT BIG SEAN HOUSE (HE GOT GUAP :)

I knocked on the door and played with my phone as i waited for sean to open the door.He finally answered looking good as ever,I quickly jumped into his arms.I missed you so much baby i said to sean.He smirked and said ik i missed you more baby.He carried me to his bedroom and layed me on the queen-sized bed.He ripped my sundress off as he climbed on top of me and kissed on my neck.He gently sucked on my boobs while he ripped off my bra. I moaned out because i loved the roughness.He put to fingers inside me. all nite we made love......

Jasmine P.O.V

I woke up at 5 am ,i took a shower and went to find something to eat.When i went downstaris i seen kirk creeping in ,i just shook my head and poured me some apple juice.He came up behind me and rubbed on my booty.I pushed him away and said kirk dont touch me you hoe.He pinned me up against the wall and yelled in my face ,jas stop playing with me!He grabbed his keys and left again.I went behind him and seen he dropped some of his lyrics.I looked down at them and they said 'That Pole 'I read along to the lyrics and knew he was talking about he i sighed and song them out loud.

Say she in King of Diamonds Monday

Ain't scared to get that money

In back in church by Sunday

But we all know she's in love with that pole, pole, pole

She's in love with that pole, pole, pole

Ugh, say she in school Tuesday through Friday

Friday night that's my day

But Saturday through Sunday, she 'bout money

She ain't scared of that pole, pole, pole

Said she in love with that pole

She so in love with that pole