Chapter13❤️

Kirk p.o.v

I stared at yasmine as i thought about how much she looks like me. "kirko why tf you keep looking at yas like tht?" Jasmine point at yasmine. " jasmine is yasmine my daughter"? I looked up at jas as she started to get teary eyed. "Yes she is, i had her after you so called 'died".

"Kirk why did you leave us, you hate me dont you"? jasmine covered her face with her hand. "I dont hate you, i left because someone was plotting against me and someone told the cops on me". I kissed jasmine with so much passion i missed her so much but i didnt know how i was going to tell her i got someone else pregnant. Jasmine i love you so much and i had people watching over yall. That time when you went to go get Andre , i was the one that saved you from getting raped. I grabbed jas cheek and kissed her soft juicy lips.

I climbed ontop of her and slowly pulled off her jeans. I kissed on her neck and whispered "have my baby, baby" After i laid her down and pulled her panties off and i rubbed her pu__y . She shivered from my cold touch, I gently kissed on her neck. I slide off my shirt and pants leaving me in my boxers. Jasmine was already undressed and staring at me.

I slowly slid inside of her warm cave , I missed everything about her. From her looks, her body, to her attitude. She always had that warm gushy good ish if you know what i mean. It made me wanna cum instanly but i held out for 2 hours.

I smiled as I watched her sleep ,I slid out of bed and went to check on the kids. After that I got a phone call from this bitch that i used to mess with while i was in hid. She goes by the name of Tay but her real name Tasia .She is a yellow bone , pretty hazel eyes , nice shapee , mid-length dark brown curly hair. I must say she was sexy af but she didnt have nothing on my baby.

I only fucked with her because she got some good head and she smuggles my drugs for me.

📱Phone convo📞

Tay: Hay babe

Me: what you need tay?

Tay: Well ZAMN nigga i just cant call my nigga to see what he on

Me: cut the bs and tell me wussup , do u got my ish?

Tay:*sighs yea i got it , come get it ight? *hangs up

End of convo

Tay pov