Chapter5❤

Ari P.O.V

Jas and I walked and all eyes were on us,cause we are some bad bishes :) hehe.I went to the bar and ordered a skinny girl,jas sat at the bar but she didnt drink anything .Trey walked over to us and gave jas a big hug and said,Hay beautiful, Jasmine blushed and said hey trey i hope you didnt mind but i invited my sister Ari,she wanted to meet chris.I blushed hard trey grinned and said i got you he went to go find chris while me and jas talked. Ugh jas why you do that now he gonna think im eazy i whined. Jas just waved me off ,girl your gonna be okay he not gonna think that and if he do imma cut his ass so we good .I died laughing jasmine is so funny . Trey came back with chris and he looked fine as ever,Hi im Chris im guessing your ari he asked?I smiled and said Yes thats me.Jasmine and trey walked away to give us some private time.We had a fun nite we took shots ,talked,danced,and i got his number.I took jas car on purpose so she would have to ride with trey.:)

Jasmine P.O.V

After me and trey walked away from Ari and chris we went to vip for a little while.Trey walked off from me to talk to a couple of people so i just sat down and got on my phone.What you doing here jas.I looked up to see kirk and his babymama . i rolled my eyes and got on ig,i went to check the picture that me and ari took. We had 1,000 likes i sighed my likes been going down.Kirk grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the club. I snatched my arm away from him and screamed,kirk dont touch me go back there with your babymama, You know what fvck you and her ! He stared at me before walking away ,i went back in the club and had a skinny girl . I went back to vip and trey was up there waiting for me.Dang ma i thought you dipped out on a nigga at his own party. i just blushed and dragged him to the dance floor.'Love faces' came on and me and trey was grinding on eachother. Trey song along to the song with turned me on. I had my drink and was dancing i was feeling good.I looked up and seen kirko looking down at me and trey that made me dance more.By now we were dry humping,After we danced i had a couple more drinks.I pulled out my phone to call ari but she didnt answer.So i went to the parking lot and my car wasnt right there.She took my car and my house keys i sighed and went back in. I found trey talking to a girl so i just sat down till he was done.Then i got pissed when i saw the girl have her ass on him. I stromed off and sat on a bench out side from the club.Jassy you okay? Kirko asked me.I shook my head and said im sorry about what i said i didnt mean to.It good ma but why are you out here by yourself? Because ari took my car and i was gonna ask trey for a ride but hes busy flirting with some female so imma walk home.Jas you know im not gonna let you walk home so lets go.I just followed kirko because i knew if i said no he was gonna 'try to whoop me' (A/N kirko and jas always play fight).I sat in the back seat because kirko babymama was in the passenger seat i rolled my eyes and got my headphones out my purse.I didnt know it but i fell asleep in kirko car,when i woke up kirko was carrying me into my bedroom.KIrk what u doing i asked? taking you to your bedroom jas.But wheres your babymama.Kirko sighed stop asking questions and go to bed.Kirk undressed me and tucked me in.Kirk i want you to make love to me i whispered....Kirko just looked at me and bit his lip,nah jas your drunk.Come on now kirk i only had 2 drinks i want you...pls? I unsnapped my bra and took it off.Listen kirk i wanted you ever since we were kids...i saved myself for you because i loved you..shidd i still do just tell me if you dont feel the same i will let you go i said as i felt tears come down my face i wanted kirk but im sure he didnt want me.

WARNING THIS PART IS X-RATED SOOOO IF YOUR IMMATURE DONT READ AND COMMENT EWW OR I WONT UPDATE FOR A WHILE.

Kirk stared at me before he layed me down on the bed,he gently took off my lace panties.Kirk if you dont want too its fine...Kirko shushed me up before he burried his face inbetween my legs ,making me arch my back.

Kirko P.O.V

I shut jas up by sucking on her clit,making her moan.I tongue fvcked her while and i rubbed on her breast.I took my 2 fingers and stuck them deep inside her,while flicking my tongue on her clit.OHHH kirk mmm jas yelled as she grinded on my fingers.OHH YES IM ABOUT TO CUMM! jas yelled She came all over my fingers i slurrped her cum up and tongue kissed her so she can taste her juices.I grabbed a condom and asked her are you sure this is what you want.She nodded and i slowly slide inside of her.She gasp and arched her back,i slowly went in and out of her as i seen the painfull look on her face. i sped up and grinded on her,Faster bae she said to me. I went faster then i heard a pop i knew then that i popped her cherry.Jas got on top of me and rode me like she was really a cow girl.After we came we both went to sleep. Now thats a good A$$ nite (A/N off guy code lol)

Thanks for reading.

VOTEE

COMMENT

Follow on ig @ his_fashionkilla

Should i add more people. YESS!