Chapter4

Jasmine P.O.V

When i woke up kirk was gone so i went to take a shower and called my sister ari.

PHONE CONVO:*

Me:Ari boo lets go shopping cause trey invited me to his ablum release (he did at dinner last nite)

Ari:Okay ooo i hope chris brown fine self there mmm he can make me feel like a virgin again

Me: *dies laughing,okay ari imma finish getting dressed and call you when im on the way to pick you up

Ari:okay bye *hungs up

After i hung up i lotioned my body and got dressed to go to the mall (Outfit in mm ----->). I grabbed my keys,purse,and left.I got in my jaguar and sped out my driveway.(A/N they live in chicago).I pulled up in front of Ari house,she came outside looking faboulous as ever i unlocked the door and let her in.Hay booo! i said to ari Hay jas what you been up too sisy Ari smiled at me. (A/N ari is jas real sister she ran away when they were younger)

**Flash back**

I remember it like it was yesterday i was 11 and ari was 13 ,i woke up and found my daddy choking ari out. I jumped up and started hitting my dad up side his head,DADDIE LET GO OF ARI! He finally let go he took ari money and ran out the door.I held on to ari like it was my last time seeing her..... Ari why was daddie choking you? i asked ari as tears fell from my eyes.I wouldnt give dad my christmas money i saved so he can get high.Ari whispered jas we gotta go pack your stuff and we are leaving.I did as my big sis told me and packed up my stuff. Me and ari was leaving out the back door but my daddie snatched me up. I screamed ari. My daddie slapped me and i went flying.My dad pushed ari out and yelled you can leave but jas stays here your worthless anyways i can get more money using her. I gasped and ran to my mommie room. I layed next to her lifeless body i could tell she was high.That night my dad beat me so bad i could barely move i thought i would never seen ari again.

JASSS! ari yelled out my name Huh i asked, girl pull off we been in my drive way for 10 mins are you okay ari asked me? yea im fine just thinking, I pulled off and drove to orland mall.Ari was on the phone the whole time we was shopping so i just shopped by myself.I went in forever 21 and found the cutest sundress ever. I paid for it and went to the food court,ari was sitting down eating pizza hut. I went and got me a bacon burger.I went and sat by ari she was smiling from ear to ear. what i asked? I cant wait i hope chris gonna be there! she said while doing a dance in her chair.I ate my food and we went back to my house. I got my iphone and mini speaker ,then went to take a shower.I listened to 'Body party' i grinded my hips in the shower as i washed my hair. I washed my body with my favorite dove body wash. I finished and got out the shower,When i went in my room ari was flat ironing her hair. I blowed dryed my hair,curled it, then lightly put on some makeup.Me and ari got dress (outfit in MM on next chapter )After we was done we jumped in my jag and drove to his party...