Chapter 7

The picture above is how I imagine Nicolas room to look like. Also the song above is how Nicolas feels about Nicole! Give me feedback!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I'm about to fall and next thing I know I'm in someone's muscular arms and as I'm about to see who it was I pass out.

Dang it.

Nicolas POV

I see Nicole walking and I see that she looks pale and like she's about to fall so I decide to jog over to her and ask if she's OK and as I'm close she's about to fall and I run and hold her.

What's wrong with her?

As I'm holding her I decide I should get her out the party. I go outside carrying her in a bridal style and I take her to my car and put her on the front seat and put the seat belt on.  I jog over to the drivers seat and turn on the car. Where should we go? My house? Her house? No, Her parents will be angry if they see her like this.

So I decide to take her to my house since my parents have a business trip and they won't be back until tomorrow. When we arrive to my house I carry her in the house and I go up to my room and lay her down on my bed. I go downstairs to the kitchen and grab a piece of cloth and a bowl of cold water and take it upstairs. Than I soak the piece of cloth with water and twist it so it won't be dripping with water. Than I carefully place it in her forehead. I wonder what happened? I get close to her mouth and smell her breath. Great. Beer. After 10 minutes, she wakes up.

Nicole POV

I wake up and have a big headache. I see Nicolas sitting next to me in a chair.
"Nicolas?" I ask confused as I sit on the bed.
"Lay back down " he orders.
"Where am I?" I say grabbing my head because I have a huge headache.
"My house " he says touching my forehead to check for fever.
""What?!" I quickly look at my body and see I'm dressed and I sigh in relief.
"Don't worry I didn't do anything" he said with a smirk.
"What happened?" I ask, curiosity filling my voice as I look over at him.
"You passed out and I brought to my house because I think your parents would be mad and ground you if they see you like this."
"Thanks " I say playing with my fingers.
"Text them and tell them your staying over your friends house"
"Staying over?!"
"Your not going home like this you should see how red your eyes look and tomorrow is Saturday, no school so they'll be fine with it."
I stand up and look at the mirror and see that my eyes are red.
"Okay I will" I say , getting my phone out to text them.
"I thought you didn't drink" he says, standing up looking serious.
"I don't " I say and quickly remember he said I passed out.

Wait, How did I pass out?

"When you passed out I smelled alcohol" he says in a disappointing tone.
"Alcohol?!. No I never once drank at the party. The only thing I remember drinking was....." I say remembering I didn't get the water myself but that girl gave it to me.

How stupid of me, Oh my God! Could she have possibly put alcohol in it? Why would she?

"Drinking? ...." he says looking down at me.
"I was drinking water. I was gonna go get some for myself but she was getting water first so she asked if I wanted some and I said yes and she handed me the water after that I remember being dizzy and my vision turned blurry" I say looking up at himin confusion.
"She probably put something in your water" he says clenching his jaw.
"Why would she do that?"
"How did she look like?" He asks.
I describe her and he grabs his keys and storms out the door.
"Nicolas where are you going ? " I yell as I'm walking down the stairs following after him.
"Stay here I'll be back soon" he says shutting the door behind him.

Nicolas POV

When she describes that girl I feel my blood boiling because she's my ex, well more like a friend with benefits....anyways...she did this out of jealously.

I decide to go back to the party and ask her why she did this. I can't believe that b*tch would do something like that to someone as kind as Nicole.
I arrive back to the party and find her dancing with some guys.

I grab her wrist and pull her from the dance floor.
"Finally decided your gonna take me back? "She says putting her arms around my neck. I forcibly take her hands off my neck making her stumble back and say " What did you put alcohol on Nicoles water?"
She scoffs and says " Is that why your here?"
"Did you put alcohol on her drink?!"
"The b*tch acts like she has you around her finger just because she tutors you so I taught her a lesson. She might be passed out somewhere by now " she says putting her hand over her mouth trying not to laughs. I get so mad so with a strong grip I grab her wrist and say" Don't mess with her. You and I? We were nothing and it never meant anything to me. It was all sex and fun to me. I never loved you so stop messing with her because that won't make me go back to you." I say letting go of her hand and I walk away and go back home to Nicole.

Nicole POV

"Where were you?" I asked worried.
"I went to talk to the girl that put alcohol in your water. She's my ex her name is Britney" I said as I went up the stairs.
"Oh. ." That makes sense.
"Don't worry about it she won't bother you anymore"
"Thank you "

We go back up yo his room and he shuts the door and looks for something inside his drawer.
"Here" he says while handing me sweatpants and a plain white shirt. "Go shower and wear these" he says pointing where the bathroom is.
"Thanks" I say taking the clothes and walking to the bathroom.

When I'm done showering I wear his clothes and they fit really , really big. His t-shirt goes just a little above my knees and with his sweatpants I have to tie it around my hips because it's too loose and since he's a 6'3 and I'm a 5'2 I roll the sweat pants up about 8 times up so I won't trip over it.

I walk out of the bathroom walking shyly looking at the floor and I say " It fits a little big " I say in a quiet and shy voice and he looks up from his phone and smiles at me.

Nicolas POV

When she gets out the bathroom being all shy and cute she says
"It fits a little big" she says in a quiet shy voice. I look up and can't help smiling at how cute she looks with my clothes on. It looks as if my clothes ate her up. I like her. I finally know it I like her romantically and after denial I can finally admit it to myself that I like her. If I barely admit to myself how do I tell her?

Nicoles POV

" I'm gonna go make something to eat" he says getting up from his bed.
"No I'll cook! It's the least I can do" I say gently grabbing his muscular arm.
"Good cause I'm not that good of a cooker" he says chuckling and going back to laying down in his bed taking his phone out.

I head downstairs and enter the huge kitchen and start cooking.