Chapter 47

The picture above is Nicole and Nicolas house!

1 year later.......

Today is the twins birthday. They will be 1 year old! They've gotten so big! Today is September 28th. It's 6:00 am and me , Nicolas , Matt , Maddy , Nathan , Austin , Nick and Nicolas sister are decorating the back yard and the inside of the house.
Oh and yeah ........ and me and Nicolas finally have our house! It is a big gorgeous house in Chicago ILL. We bought it in Chicago so when we're done with college....well when I'm done with college because Nicolas already graduated , we can move here. Next week we are going back to Washington. We wanted the twins first birthday to be in this house that's gonna be our home. We got all the furniture and it all looks gorgeous. Nicolas is gonna sign some papers in 2 days that say he is officially the owner of his family's company.

After we're done decorating it's around 10:00 am. The guest start to come already along with Nicolas family and my family.
We dress the twins up and get them ready for their 1st birthday. Me and Nicolas also get ready. When we go out to the back yard Nicolas barbecues outside with his dad and friends. I take care of the twins as the guest greets them and me.

The day goes by fast and it's time to get the cake and blow the candles. It's already 7:00 pm and we gather everyone inside and surround the table.

"Blow the candles babies " I tell the twins. They stare at me and Nicolas that's at the other side leaving the twins between us he demonstrates the babies how to blow it. They smile and they take their time but finally they blow out the fire. We cheer and clap and the twins laugh. Their joyful laugh makes me smile and I hug them. Nicolas smiles at me and kisses me and than kisses the twins heads. We open the presents and thank the people who gave them.

After 2 hours the guest leave and me and Nicolas put the twins to sleep and me and Nicolas clean. After we clean we shower and go to bed. Nicolas is already laying down on the bed and I lay down on the opposite side. Suddenly I feel Nicolas rolling over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. He cuddles his head on top of my neck holding me tightly. I smile and put my hands over his arms. "I love you princess" he whispers in my ear. I turn around and face him with both my hands flat on his chest. I look at him with big innocent eyes and say "I love you too" he grins and pulls me closer to him and he holds me tight on my curvy waist. He lays his head on top of mine and kisses it.

I wake up and open my eyes slowly. I look for Nicolas but he's not here. Mmm....he must be downstairs. I go to the bathroom and do my business and brush my teeth. I fix my hair into a messy bun and go downstairs. When I see Nicolas cooking breakfast I get butterflies in my tummy. I walk slowly trying to not make any noise when I get behind him I stay there for about 2 seconds and I smirk and scare him!......well tried.

He turns around and looks at me blankly. I drop my shoulders and say "How did you not get scared?" I pout and he grins.
"Babe I knew you we're behind me. You can't scare me"
"Couldn't you at least pretend to be scared for your wife? Geez" I cross my arms and pout. "Ahhh!" Nicolas screams with his hands up pretending to be scared. I punch his chest and he laughs and picks me up and spins me and kisses me my forehead. He sits me down on the chair and places a plate of french toast in front of me.

"The twins?" I ask as I take a bite from my food.
"Sleeping" he says as he serves himself orange juice and serves me milk. "Hey! Why can can't I get orange juice?!"
"Because....you need to grow those short legs" he says as he slides the glass of milk to me. Short legs?! They're not that short!
"I'm not that short!" I argue.
"What's your height? 5'1?" He smirks.
"5'2." I look down at my feet in defeat.
"Yeah and I'm a 6'3. I'm 11 inches taller than you. Shorty"
I put my lips as like a duck and look down. He holds the sides of my head with his huge hand and leans down to kiss my forehead.