Chapter 8

Listen to the song above as your reading.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I go to the kitchen and cook something delicious for me and Nicolas. When I'm done cooking I call Nicolas to come eat and we sit on the dining table and we start eating. I look at Nicolas as he tries the food, looking at what his reaction will be.

Oh no! He looks like he's about to puke! And suddenly, Wait what? He starts laughing looking at me.

"You should've seen your face" he says laughing.
"What?" I say laughing too.
"Did you really think I didn't like it?"
I nod.
"Well its delicious. Really." He says reassuring me.
"Thanks"

Nicolas POV

Girls that can cook are the best.

Nicole POV

While we were eating we started making conversation and it was actually fun and I learned stuff about him and he learned stuff about me. It was fun and interesting, we talked about all kinds of things.

When we're done eating we clean the dishes. I wash , he dries. When we're done we go upstairs and I trip on one of the stairs because when I rolled the sweatpants they became loose. But before I fall he catches me. He looks so handsome. He looks at me in a kind of way I never saw anyone look at me before.

What is this feeling in my stomach?

Nicolas POV

I caught her before she trips. I don't know why but I love it when she's clumsy and gets embarrassed because of it. No matter what's she's wearing she looks beautiful and those crystal clear light blue eyes are also so beautiful. She's like this light to me. After years of being in the dark I finally found my light to lead me to the right path. She has this effect on me that drives me crazy for her.

Nicole POV

"I'm sorry" I say feeling the blush of embarrassment go all the way up to my ears. He gets me back to balance and let's me go and continues going up the stairs smiling. He's always there to catch me when I'm about to fall. I'm so grateful.

"Are you sleepy?" He asks me.
"Not really. Are you? " I say wrinkling my nose.
"No. Wanna watch Netflix than?" He says chuckling.
"Sure" I say smiling as I take a seat on the floor.
"Come to the bed. Your ass is gonna hurt if you sit there" he says as he lays down on the bed.
"No, I'm fine you've done enough for me already" I say looking at the tv.
"Come on I'm not gonna ask again" he threatens.
"Than don't ask" I say as I turn to look at him and smile.

Suddenly he stands up and sits next to me on the floor.
"You don't have to sit with me" I say, boring my eyes into his.
" I know. But I want to" he says pulling the blanket from the bed and hands me the end so I can cover myself and don't get cold.
"Thanks" I smile at him and pull the blanket over me.
"No problem" he says smiling at me. This is the first time he's this nice to me.

Later on we bring popcorn and we watch white chicks on Netflix. His choice not mine.

Nicolas POV

When the movie is almost over I turn to look at her and she's asleep leaning on my shoulder.  Wow. She looks absolutely gorgeous. I stare at her for a long time. Everytime I dated a girl it was for fun but with her I want to be with her forever and a never hurt her and never see her cry , never see that smile escape her face , never wanna see her suffer , never want anyone loving her but me. I carry her in my arms and put her in my bed and tuck her in and I hesitate but......I kiss her on the forehead. I get some more blankets so I can sleep on the floor.

Nicoles POV

I wake up and see the sun shining through the window and I look at the floor and see Nicolas sleeping on the floor. Oh no! After everything he's done for me he let me sleep in his bed. I feel terrible. Oh I can make it up to him! I go to the kitchen quietly and make breakfast.

When I'm done with breakfast I take the breakfast up to his room and put it on his desk. I walk up to him and bent down and I watch him for like 3 seconds. He looks so innocent like a little baby. I gently run my fingers through his hair to wake him up and I see he's very slowly opening his eyes. OMG! He looks like a baby when he's waking up. "Goodmorning" I say smiling at him.
I get up and get the food and place it on the floor.

"Thank you for letting me sleep on your bed" I say looking down.
"Don't worry about it . And thanks for the food" he says eating.
"I sorry" I say apologetic.
"For? "
"Being a burden. You've done so much I really appreciate it"
"Relax I had a good time chilling with you" he says smiling at me.
I smile back at him. What happened to the old Nicolas? The new one is nicer to me and sweeter.

When we're done eating I shower and change to the clothes I was wearing yesterday at the party. After I get out the bathroom, he goes in and showers.

When he gets out the shower wearing sweatpants and he's..... shirtless!

When I see him come out, I gasp and cover my eyes. He starts laughing at me and says while laughing " Geez. So innocent."

Nicolas POV

I love how she's so innocent not like other girls who's mind is dirtier than their ass. 

Nicole POV

"I put a shirt on. You can open your eyes." He says as he grabs my hands gently off my eyes.
I smile awkwardly and he laughs while looking down at the floor.

"Let's go I'll drive you home" he says, not letting go of my hand and we make our way downstairs.

- . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . -

Hey! What's up wattpaders?!

So what do you think of this chapter?!

Please comment! I love hearing from you guys! Give me as much feedback as possible! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Also, don't forget to.....

VOTE VOTE VOTEEE!

I would really appreciate it!

#Strawberries

-KAT