Chapter 37

Wow. How did he find this place? It's beautiful (Picture above).
I notice that Nicolas had been here earlier because there's a small table that is the height of below my knees and next to it there's a blanket with pillows. Nicolas gets the food out of car and puts it on the table.

"Nicolas... this place is... gorgeous" I say as I look around.
He chuckles and says " Babe , it's only gorgeous because your here" I smile and playfully punch his arm.

When he's done putting the food on the table we sit on the grass and start eating. We talk , we say some jokes , we laugh and we have a good time. We talk about our beautiful moments of the past.

"You know I really do love you Nicole."
"I do too Nicolas."
He looks down at his food and smiles and blushes. Omg I'm the one who always blushes and now he does? Awwwwwwww!!

"Remember when you confessed to me? " I ask.
"Yeah and after all the guts it took to do that you were like ' you got an A in algebra? ' "
I laugh and say "You mad?"
He laughs and rolls his eyes.
When we're done eating Nicolas takes out the dessert.

"Oh my god! Is that the dessert we ate the night we made our relationship official? "
"Yup" he says with a smirk.
"You remembered. Aww thanks babe"
He smiles and we start to eat the dessert.

When we're done we lay down on the blanket and we cuddle.
"Thank you" Nicolas says.
"For what baby?"
"For everything. For being in my life. For never leaving me. For making me a better me. For opening my eyes and to stop living in the player world. For being there for me. For loving the beast which is me. For caring. For never have given up on me. For loving me."
I turn around facing him and kiss him.
"From where do you get those beautiful words from? Geez" I say smiling at him. He smiles back and says "From the soul" he kisses me and puts his hand on my waist.

"Babe we got to go" Nicolas says after awhile.
"Go? Go where?"
"Our boat trip" he smirks as he stands up.
"Boat trip?" I ask as I quickly stand up.
"Yup let's go"

We get in the car and I say...
"So a boat trip?"
"Yup. Your mom packed some clothes for you so we're just gonna pick them up and go. Oh and it's a 2 day boat trip"
"Wow. You really want this night to be perfect huh?"
"You got no idea" he says as he smirks.

We arrive to my house and we pick up my bags and than we leave for the boat trip.

When we get there I see this beautiful big boat. It's black and white it has about 3 floors and has a lot of windows. We go inside and we see lots of people dressed up really nice. I can tell that it's expensive to be here. I wish he didn't have spend this much money for me.

"Come on" Nicolas says as he grabs my hand and leads me to a room where I'm guessing it's the room we're sleeping in.
"This is where were staying" Nicolas says as he closes the door.
"It's beautiful" I hug him and he hugs me back. I put my clothes on the drawers and while Nicolas showers so I also organize his clothes.

He gets out the shower and we get ready to go to sleep.

Next day (Saturday)

I wake up and go to the bathroom. When I come back I decide to wake Nicolas up. I kiss him on the forehead and he opens his eyes and gives me a silly smirk.

"Damn. I should have you wake me up every morning. As long as I can see that gorgeous face" I can already feel my face heating up.
"Oh look at that. Your blushing all the way to your ears" he chuckes. I blush even more as I turn my face away.
"Shut up and come brush your teeth" I say as I walk to the bathroom. I turn back to see him and he's smiling from ear to ear.

As I'm about to brush my teeth Nicolas walks in and also brushes his teeth.
"Do you want to order room service or go downstairs with the rest of the strangers on the boat?" he says as he brushes his teeth leaning on the sink.
"Umm.. room service" I reply as I walk on the border of the tub.
I walk back and forth and when my back is facing him , he slaps my butt. I quickly turn around with my hand placed on my butt.

"Did. You. Just. Slap. My. Butt?"
"Yup" he says as he slaps the other butt cheek and I gasp and slap his chest and run away but he follows me with his toothbrush still on his mouth.
"Get away from me!" I say as laugh and jump on the bed.
He laughs and gets on the bed and carries me and takes me back to the bathroom.
"Finish brushing your teeth" he scolds me.
"Aish. Fine"

We finish brushing our teeth and order room service. Like usually I order almost the whole menu. When the food comes me and Nicolas immediately devour our food.
"Mmmmm" I say as I take a bite from my chocolate pancakes.
"Mmmmm" Nicolas also says as he takes a bite from MY pancakes. I slap his arm and say "Eat your food"
"Feisty I see" I roll my eyes and continue eating.

Night.....

We get ready and go to the restaurant downstairs. We eat dinner and after that we go to the deck and we watch the sunset and he hugs me from behind.

"Thank you" I softly say.
"For?"
"For giving me the best anniversary a girl can ask for. Oh and for having the best boyfriend a girl can ask for."
He chuckles and says "Your welcome"
We go back upstairs and he sits me down on the bed and he sits beside me.
"Here" he says as he hands me a wide flat box. I'm guessing this is my gift?