Chapter 10

The picture above is how I imagine Jacob to look like.

=======================================================
"Nice to meet you Jacob......" I said waiting for him to finish my sentence. "Jacob Hamilton" he says smiling at me.
"Jacob Hamilton... fancy"
He looks at me and laughs.
"How about you? "
"Nicole Jefferson"
"Nice"

When we're almost half way of finishing the tour he starts to make conversation.
"So you got any siblings? " he asks me.
"Yes, I have one. His name is Nick."
"Older or smallest?"
"He's the oldest I'm the youngest."
"He must hate that he's baby sister has a boyfriend"
"I don't have a boyfriend"
"Really? How? You're gorgeous. "
"Thank you" I says as I blush a color redder than red.
"it wasn't a compliment I was just stating a fact" he says smiling at me and I blush even more. How can he say that when he's the gorgeous one here.

When we end the tour we go back home.

"Thanks for that tour" he says.
"No problem" I say smiling at him.
"See you tomorrow!"
"Yeah"

I go in my house and he goes in his. I go to my room after eating lunch and I see through my window that he's sitting on his bed with his phone out. He looks up and looks at me. He smiles and comes over to his window and opens it and signals me to open mine. So I do.

"Hey there " he says with a smirk on his face.
"Hey" I smile shyly at him.
"I didn't know that was your room"
" It is" I say smiling.
"Nice. Now I can talk to you whenever"
"What if I'm not here?" I say raising one eyebrow and laughing slightly.
"Than we text , what's your number?"
After I give him my number we close our windows and I receive a text. It's Jacob.

I open it and it says..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your gonna stick with me tomorrow right?    /
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                     ____________________
                                                                     /  Of course, all day. /
                                                                     ---------------------------------

______________________________________________
/ Good to know beautiful , see you tomorrow /
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smile when I see the text and I go downstairs for dinner.

~Monday~

I wake up and get ready for school. When I head down to get breakfast I receive a text from Jacob. It said that we should go to school together and to text him when I'm done eating. I text him ok. After breakfast I text him that I'm ready to go.

He comes outside his house.
"Hey" he says smiling at me as soon as he saw me.
"Goodmorning"
"I got a car. Want a ride?"
"I have a car too but sure let's go in your car."
"Okay jump in" he says as he opens the door from passenger seat for me. "Thank you" I get in smiling at him.

When we get to the school and park in the student parking lot he gets out while I get my book bag and take the seat belt off and he opens the door for me. I smile at him. "Thank you Jacob, but you don't have to do that for me." "Of course I do. Your a lady." He says winking before closing the door after I get out.

Nicolas POV

I'm waiting for Nicole in the parking lot to ask if we're going to her house or mine after school and see she's getting off at a guy's car.

What the fuck?

Who the fuck?

When the fuck?

Who the hell is this nigga? Why is she with him? Why did he open the door for her? Oh hell nah this nigga gonna get jumped today if he doesn't get away from her. I decide to go up to her and act normal....or at least try.

"Are we going to your house or mine today?" I ask annoyed because of the guy she's with.
"Oh hey Nicolas" she says smiling at me. "Nicolas this is Jacob , Jacob this is Nicolas"
"Hey man." Jacob says smiling.
"Whose house are we going to?" I say not even bothering to answer this Jacob.
"Umm... mine?" She says furrowing her eye brows. Probably wondering why I'm acting the way I am.
"Okay" I say walking away.
Who is this Jacob to her? How did they meet? Most importantly I can't let anything happen between them.

Nicole POV

"That was strange. I'm sorry for his behavior" I say turning to Jacob.
"You don't have to apologize for him" he says patting my head gently. "Why does he go to your house anyway?"
"I tutor him"
"Oh" he says flinching.
"Yeah" I say raising my eyebrows and nodding my head.

We go inside the school and get to our classes. When it's time for lunch I introduce Jacob to Matt and Maddy.
"Are you guys dating?" Asks Maddy whispering to us.
"No!" I say with my eyes wide and my cheeks red.
"Hopefully one day" he says looking down at me.
I'm speechless.
"Woee! We may have a future couple " says Maddy and Jacob smiles. I'm still speechless to what he said.
"Be careful around her" says Matt. Always being so protective.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

When school is over I tell Jacob to wait for me in the car.
I go to Nicolas to tell him I'll see him at my house because Jacob is giving me a ride.
"Whatever" he says not even looking at me.
"Well drive safely" I say than I walk away.

I go to the parking lot and get in the car and we leave. I get off the car and go in my house after saying our goodbyes with Jacob.

As I'm waiting for Nicolas in the living room I hear the door bell and run to open the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Whats up wattpaders?!

Tell me how you felt about this chapter!

Why do you think Nicolas is acting like this?

Do you predict anything will happen in the future between Nicole and Jacob?

Who do you guys ship?

Ship names?

Please comment! I love hearing from you guys!

Also, don't forget to...

VOTE VOTE VOTEEE!

I would really appreciate it!

Love ya!

#Strawberries

-KAT