Chapter 45

I go to the bathroom and silently freak out. Oh my god I'm about to..... Oh god. Am I ready for this? Do I know what I'm doing? I don't know what to do! The man is the one that does everything right? I don't know! Okay...Nicole don't freak out. Woman up and go out there!

I open the door that leads to the room and see Nicolas sitting down at the the end and corner of the bed with his elbows on his knees. I walk in with my head down and bright red. I stand there shyly and Nicolas stands up and walks up to me.

"If your not ready-" he says as he puts his hands on my hips.
"I am" I say confidently.
He smiles and kisses me slowly and passionately. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and he leads me to the bed. He lays me down and him on top of me. He lowers his kisses down my neck. He kisses my ears and bites them softly teasing me. He runs his hands up and down my body. I bite my lip and he says "F*ck Nicole your so sexy". Suddenly he takes my dress off leaving me only with my under wear. I feel like covering myself with the blanket but I can't back down now. He takes off his shirt and looks stares at me up and down looking at me my body and says "F*uck Nicole. Your so beautiful" he kisses me again but this time his kiss leads down to the middle of my breast. This causes me to make a small sound that makes him kiss me more.
Suddenly I feel his hands on my back taking off my bra. I'm so nervous. I've never been so exposed. He takes it off and watches me. He groans and kisses me again. "Mine" he says in between of his kisses. He sits on my hips and grabs the lace to my underwear and says in a deep husky voice "I want to take it off" I nod and he takes it off and he takes his pants off too. So all that stuff happens and we go to sleep.

Next morning.......

Me and Nicolas wake up at the same time. We're cuddling with his arm around my waist and my head resting on his chest. I look up at him and but he's already looking at me with his cute morning eyes.
"Hey" he says softly as he strokes my hair.
"Goodmorning" I smile and kiss his cheek.
He smiles and sits on the bed. He puts on his boxers and his sweatpants but stays shirtless.

"Need help? " he says as he stands out his hand out to me.
"No I'm fine"
"Believe me your gonna need my help" he says as he reaches for my hand but I move it and say "Why would I need your help?" I say as I sit up and put on my pajamas and I get up and try to walk but I can't. I'm about to fall but Nicolas wrapped his arm around my waist. He gets close to me and whispers in my ear "Because of last night". That's why I can't walk? Damn. Speaking about that.....my legs do hurt and in between too. I blush red and he chuckles and smirks and picks me up bridal style and takes me to the bathroom.

"Take a quick shower. I'll make breakfast"
I shower and put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I'm still struggling to walk but I make it to the door. When I open it and go out Nicolas picks me up again and sits me on the chair with my food in front of me. He sits next to me and we start eating. After about 3 minutes Nicolas turns to face me and says "So...last night....did you like it?" I blush and smile shyly looking down at my food and nod shyly. I slowly turn to look at him and his looking at me smiling from ear to ear. "You know , that was the best nights I've ever had" he says. Oh true. I was the only virgin last night.

"Really?"
"Honestly?...yes. You just have this killer body , this amazing innocence and most of all I love you. So that made it the best I've ever had."
"It was my first time" I say shyly. He smiles and says...
"Was I your first everything? Boyfriend , kiss and virginity?"
I nod and he smiles from ear to ear again but this time it's even bigger making his eyes look asian.
"I'm honored to be your first at everything"
He kisses my cheek and says "I'm can't believe that it was your first time doing that. Your good at it. You were better than any girl I've been with"
I laugh and playfully slap his arm.