Chapter 22

The song above is how Nicolas feels towards Nicole♡.
He knocks and says " Hey um..... I - I brought the t - the s-stuff"
"Thank you!" I say with relief.
"I'll leave them on the door"
"Okay" I open the door and I see a bunch of pads and tampons of all kinds and brands.
"Yeah um... I didn't know what you normally used so....."
"Haha its fine" I say in an awkward laugh.

I go inside and I use a pad. I don't like tampons I've never used one. Honestly they scare me so I just find a pad easier.

I go outside and I'm wearing my sweatpants and a oversized superman shirt. Now that I'm in my PJ'S we lay down on my bed and look for a movie. "Look I bought Chocolate and ice cream and candy and chips and I bought pizza and soda and we can watch a chick flick if you want to" he says as he gets all the stuff out of the bag. He's so thoughtful oh my god! I've never kissed him first so I think I'll do it now.

I lean towards him and I kiss him and he kisses me back and I pull away and say " Thank you. For all of this. Thanks"
"No problem" he says as he grabs my hand and kisses it.
"We don't have to watch chick flicks if you don't want to" I say.
"Nah let's watch mean girls 1"
"Okay but your gonna have to close your eyes"
"Why?"
"They're too pretty and I'm ughh"
"No! Your way more beautiful than those hoes"
"Hahaha"
I smile and kisses my cheek.

"The things you have me do and say Nicole are just something I've never done" he says as he searches for mean girls 1.
"What do you mean?"
"I've never bought a girl stuff like I did for you today. I would never buy a girl all this food. I would never watch a chick flick with a girl , let alone watch a movie. I've never liked anyone but you. I've never worked so hard for anyone in my life" he says so emotionally that it brings tears into my eyes and the way he's looking at me is so dreamy. Immediately after he said that I hug him tightly.

"I would always just have a one night stand and leave the next morning and I would just play around but with you.....with you it all changed. You made me a better me. You have made me settle down for you. Your the only one that I want , the only one I need. The one I think about. The one I dream to have a future with. The one I'm lucky to have. The only diamond I see. Even if there's thousands of girls around me and I'm the only boy in the room I would feel like it's only you and me in that room." He says as we're still hugging and he hugs me even tighter. When we let go I already have tears falling and he dries them.
"You changed me in lots of ways too" I say as I smile and dry my tears. He smiles and kisses my forehead.

We start to watch mean girls 1 and when that one is over we watch mean girls 2. Nicolas seems more excited about it than I am hahaha. Through out the 2 movies we were cuddling (picture above). Next thing I know I'm asleep.

Next day Monday

I wake up and I guess Nicolas left last night because he's not in my bed. I get ready and when I'm about to go downstairs to eat breakfast I get a text from him and it says......

Goodmorning sleeping beauty -Nicolas

Goodmorning baby -Me

Pick you up 20 -Nicolas

Okay -Me

I eat breakfast and Nicolas texts me that he's outside and I go out and we drive to school. I got my own car but I still can't drive it because I have to get used to walking without my cast.

We arrive to school and when we go to our classes. When lunch is over I go to my next class when suddenly I feel a squeez in my butt. What the hell was that?! I turn around and I see a boy I don't know laughing and getting closer to me. When he gets close to me he grabs my butt again and I push him away say "Stop!" and when he's about to grab my butt again Nicolas grabs him by the back of the collar of his shirt and punches him.

They start fighting and throwing punches. Well Nicolas is the one throwing the punches and the boy tries to defend himself but doesn't punch Nicolas. No one would dare to punch him back because no one wishes to be his enemy and no one dares to mess with him. I try to stop them but Nicolas tells me to stay back but I still try to stop them and than the security guards come since the teachers couldn't stop them. Obviously the teachers can't stop these tall and muscular boys to stop fighting. About 5 security guards come and it's a struggle but they're able to get Nicolas to get off the creep who touched me.

They take me and Nicolas and that boy to the principal office.